New Dead Rising tv spot.

#1fallangePosted 10/24/2013 10:36:29 AM
http://xbx.lv/166u0hJ
---
have you heard the news?
the dogs are dead!
#2vivalabuck92Posted 10/24/2013 10:39:19 AM
I just finished playing through Dead Rising again recently. This is one of the games I'm really excited for.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#3Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/24/2013 10:41:12 AM
vivalabuck92 posted...
I just finished playing through Dead Rising again recently. This is one of the games I'm really excited for.

I'm trying to get Zombie Genocide Master in DR 2 but I'm having trouble finding the time to dedicate 6 hours to it. Hopefully I can get it done before 3 comes out because I really want to get that achievement in each game.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#4vivalabuck92Posted 10/24/2013 10:44:23 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...

I'm trying to get Zombie Genocide Master in DR 2 but I'm having trouble finding the time to dedicate 6 hours to it. Hopefully I can get it done before 3 comes out because I really want to get that achievement in each game.

I'm doing that in the first one right now. I'm about half way through. DR2's Zombie Genocide Master is insane! You have do dedicate almost all of your time in the maintenance tunnels or SIlver Strip. Watch the DR3 Zombie Genocide by like 500,000 :l
---
#5Kuebel33Posted 10/24/2013 11:02:06 AM
Oh, that's rad. The Turtles and when it zooms out, the smirk on dude's face is sold.
---
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears, Last of Us, Killer is Dead
#6Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/24/2013 11:06:14 AM
vivalabuck92 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
vivalabuck92 posted...

I'm doing that in the first one right now. I'm about half way through. DR2's Zombie Genocide Master is insane! You have do dedicate almost all of your time in the maintenance tunnels or SIlver Strip. Watch the DR3 Zombie Genocide by like 500,000 :l

The first one is easy. You finish well before the time runs up. I remember finishing before bed and just leaving my guy on the helipad and going to sleep.
---
#7vivalabuck92Posted 10/24/2013 11:15:13 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...

The first one is easy. You finish well before the time runs up. I remember finishing before bed and just leaving my guy on the helipad and going to sleep.

Yeah I'm still able to do the first batch of cases. DR2 however takes it all from you. No time to do really do anything.
---
#8Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/24/2013 11:27:29 AM
vivalabuck92 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Yeah I'm still able to do the first batch of cases. DR2 however takes it all from you. No time to do really do anything.

That's the trouble I'm running into. I'm not sure I'll have time to save when I get to certain milestones and since the game could freeze or I might get to the end and not even get it then I'd have to replay it all over again just to justify the first attempt and increasing the time I invest.
---