Xbox One and Dead Rising 3 is the choice for me? You agree?

#1RebelGameMasterPosted 10/24/2013 10:35:39 AM
Not just because the XBone is the most powerful system with over $100,000,000 invested in the cloud... But... Because I've waited for Dead Rising 3 for a long time.

Dead Rising 3 is made by what I believe to be the mosy successful company in the industry; CAPCOM. Dead Rising has dethroned Resident Evil as the best zombie series ever! When I heard the news that it was going to be an Xbox One exclusive I was ecstatic.

Another game I've been waiting for for many years is Killer Instinct. I had made a petition online years ago to show that KI is something gamers want. Despite MANY signatures nothing ever came of it. So when I heard KI was coming exclusively to the Xbox One then I knew it was the right system for me.

Last but CERTAINLY NOT least... Crimson Dragon. I am a HUGE fan of Square Enix's Drakengard series. SE is my second favorite game company after CAPCOM, and their recent Final Fantasies are amazing. But SE has neglected the Drakengard series. Their last game was 7 years ago. I wanted to see that series live on but I guess I was the only one. With Crimson Dragon I get my Drakengard... Sorta.

Anyway, anyone agree? Anyone love Xbox, CAPCOM, DR3, and SE as much as me?
---
:)
#2caffiend7Posted 10/24/2013 10:40:21 AM
lol no. You honestly think DR3 is going to be good with the decisions Crapcom has made? Xbone most powerful? As if
#3BadLuckIncPosted 10/24/2013 10:41:43 AM
caffiend7 posted...
lol no. You honestly think DR3 is going to be good with the decisions Crapcom has made? Xbone most powerful? As if

Different strokes for different folks. I'm excited the X1 will be in our hands in less than a month =)
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#4CyberneticRatPosted 10/24/2013 10:42:10 AM
Yeah, I'm not falling for this. Next time if you want to troll, use an alt.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#5vivalabuck92Posted 10/24/2013 10:53:36 AM
caffiend7 posted...

I'm sorry but aside from Resident Evil 6 being a disappointment and a lack of Mega Man, I've had no real reason to doubt that DR3 will be good. They have released more games that I have enjoyed than disliked.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#6Special-EddPosted 10/24/2013 10:56:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Hucast9Posted 10/24/2013 10:56:40 AM
Personally I have no interest in Dead Rising 3, and have no plans to buy it.
#8BrokenIcarusPosted 10/24/2013 11:00:53 AM
Dead Rising is probably going to be a good game, but the XB1 is NOT, Definitely NOT, never will be the most powerful console

except if you meant the most powerful console in europe between the 22th and the 29th ;)
#9caffiend7Posted 10/24/2013 11:27:56 AM
vivalabuck92 posted...
caffiend7 posted...

I'm sorry but aside from Resident Evil 6 being a disappointment and a lack of Mega Man, I've had no real reason to doubt that DR3 will be good. They have released more games that I have enjoyed than disliked.

So you're fine with all the stupid crap crapcom has and is still doing?
#10Mindwipe77Posted 10/24/2013 11:31:51 AM
every time someone makes an x1 most powerful system etc topic you look desperate and trying to reassure yourself, quite pathetic. On topic im getting ryse with my x1 cause i hated dr 1-2
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!