People are overreacting to a graphics advantage here

#41DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 10:06:17 PM(edited)
I'm sorry, this is getting a little pathetic ^^.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/66891084

"I haven't thought about trying it for steam games because there wouldn't really be a point. How am I going to play something like Xcom Declassified on my iPad with no KB/Mouse, etc. But the Vita already has all the controls right there.

Its good to know that this tech is already common though and should work pretty simply. Damn thats gonna be cool!"

And lol at Deep Down topic not being positive about PS4. What a bunch of noobs. If I was such and MS fanboy, I would never defend or promote a PS4 exclusive. In fact, that topic means I've praised Deep Down far more than I ever have of Dead Rising 3.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#42parthos566Posted 10/24/2013 10:11:44 PM(edited)
DesperateMonkey posted...
I'm sorry, this is getting a little pathetic ^^.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/66891084

"I haven't thought about trying it for steam games because there wouldn't really be a point. How am I going to play something like Xcom Declassified on my iPad with no KB/Mouse, etc. But the Vita already has all the controls right there.

Its good to know that this tech is already common though and should work pretty simply. Damn thats gonna be cool!"

And lol at Deep Down topic not being positive about PS4. What a bunch of noobs. If I was such and MS fanboy, I would never defend or promote a PS4 exclusive. In fact, that topic means I've praised Deep Down far more than I ever have of Dead Rising 3.

Ok, this is the thing people need to realize. QUIT SAYING THAT THE WEAKEST (Cheapest) CONSOLE WINS EVERY GEN. Because for the first time in console history the most powerful console is not the most expensive console, and it's extremely easy to develop for like a pc without any extra labor going into game development to get said game up and running. These will be key things in the PS4's success over the X1...#dealwithit

Please respond.
---
PSN: Mastadope42
#43Millertime660Posted 10/24/2013 10:13:32 PM
catzrul2002 posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
catzrul2002 posted...
Actually, the majority of my posts on the PS4 board are praising it...

Anyone care to backup his claims on defending the PS4, because I'm calling BS. I have never seen you defend the PS4 even once, plus you go out of your way to argue anyone who has a negative opinion on the Xbox One.

I have no reason to believe anything you say.

He is going to be mega depressed when he realizes what a fool he has been

Wow, you guys are so butt hurt you guys can't even admit reality. Basically, I make a topic about not knowing which console will be more successful and you guys say I am a "fanboy". When I say I defend the PS4, you guys say "no your lying!"

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67555741

As for the PC arguments, its impossible to hunt down the individual replies. Thats what I refer you to DarkZVBeta. Me and him have been duking it out on both the PC AND PS4 boards. But of course, one of my arch nemesis on GFaqs is going to lie for me, right??

You guys are pathetic...

Still waiting for this positive PS4 talk, you link a topic about being positive for a game, not the console itself.

What is pathetic is making claims and not backing them up.

Yeah.... that is the pathetic thing thats happening in this thread lol. nailed it.
#44DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 10:14:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#45DesperateMonkey(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 10:23:16 PM(edited)
Millertime660 posted...

Yeah.... that is the pathetic thing thats happening in this thread lol. nailed it.

Oh hey, I think you got some egg on your face!

Ok, this is the thing people need to realize. QUIT SAYING THAT THE WEAKEST (Cheapest) CONSOLE WINS EVERY GEN. Because for the first time in console history the most powerful console is not the most expensive console, and it's extremely easy to develop for like a pc without any extra labor going into game development to get said game up and running. These will be key things in the PS4's success over the X1...#dealwithit

Please respond.

What the hell? You quoted something that has absolutely nothing to do with anything you said.

As for "QUIT SAYING WEAKEST CONSOLES WIN!", please tell me who are you talking about? Its obviously not me since I said that the weakest console does NOT win, its merely been a coincidence, not a causal relationship.

You are also extremely ignorant and clearly never read the OP.

The NGC lost to the PS2 even though it was $100 cheaper, easier to develop for and was considerably stronger. Many developers (including the ones saying that the PS4 is stronger), claim that the Xbox 360 was also stronger than the PS3, who released later, was harder to develop for and showed games that looked graphically inferior for many years while just plainly having a lot less games in general. Basically, almost every disadvantage there was and still sold more year by year than Xbox.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#46THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 10/24/2013 10:44:33 PM
You guys knew this since June that the Xbone was weaker than PS4. The issue is that some fans just don't wanna accept it.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#47SAMCROftwPosted 10/24/2013 11:15:23 PM
Lol DesperateMonkey getting owned again.

Staying true to his username as per usual <3
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
Mass Effect TaliShep.... still a better love story than Twilight.
#48parthos566Posted 10/24/2013 11:28:33 PM(edited)
Millertime660 posted...

Oh hey, I think you got some egg on your face!

Please respond.

What the hell? You quoted something that has absolutely nothing to do with anything you said.

As for "QUIT SAYING WEAKEST CONSOLES WIN!", please tell me who are you talking about? Its obviously not me since I said that the weakest console does NOT win, its merely been a coincidence, not a causal relationship.

You are also extremely ignorant and clearly never read the OP.

The NGC lost to the PS2 even though it was $100 cheaper, easier to develop for and was considerably stronger. Many developers (including the ones saying that the PS4 is stronger), claim that the Xbox 360 was also stronger than the PS3, who released later, was harder to develop for and showed games that looked graphically inferior for many years while just plainly having a lot less games in general. Basically, almost every disadvantage there was and still sold more year by year than Xbox.

Not trying to fight with ya or anything but you said this first line 2nd paragraph "Can I point to the fact that the weaker consoles have won all last three generations?"

Also to your rebuttal about the GameCube argument, Nintendo didn't have the install base Sony had and has now. This is more apparent then ever also now as 3rd party support remains very bare on the Wii U and Sony is positioned to make alot of profit this gen as you can see from many aspects they have covered. Hardware Power, Ease Of Development, Very Large and Loyal Fanbase, More Exclusives then any company, Indies, As of now more pre orders which leverages devs to be inclined to show more support to the PS4 etc....

---
PSN: Mastadope42
#49Spetsnaz420Posted 10/25/2013 1:10:30 AM
So you're one of those people that dark claims talked up the PS4 giving him the impression he was entitled to trolls the PS4 boards? What a great service you have done for the PS4 boards. Also how can you respect someone who simply insults everyone who disagrees with him calling them peasants and the like?
---
I don't conform to social convention
#50nb003_99Posted 10/25/2013 1:16:06 AM
That is one desperate monkey.
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji