I don't know what people see in DR series, especially for DR3.

#41JohnHalo343Posted 10/24/2013 9:30:18 PM
It is not on the Playstation 4, therefore it is a good game.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#42THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 10/24/2013 9:50:20 PM
The franchise is pretty mediocre and not that big. But Dead Rising 3 too me looks to be one of the standout games in the launch window.

Why.....I have no clue lol.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#43DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/24/2013 9:52:52 PM
Because you can ride a firebreathing bike with a steamroller in the front while wearing a thong?
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#442ndAtomiskPosted 10/24/2013 9:53:20 PM
I read next to nothing in this topic but felt compelled to post regardless.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#45THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 10/24/2013 9:59:01 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Because you can ride a firebreathing bike with a steamroller in the front while wearing a thong?

You may have found.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#46FoppePosted 10/24/2013 10:05:06 PM
Because of big adventures, tons of fun.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#47SilentS89Posted 10/24/2013 10:42:19 PM
Eh, the simple joy of destroying hordes of the undead using children's toys and gardening tools. Whilst cross-dressing or wearing childrens clothing on your main character.

These are the things people enjoy in Dead Rising.
#48ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 11:38:04 PM
@ Ch3wy

So the biggest point you have to make is that one can't be logically better than the other? Is that really what this is coming down to? Well, darn. I guess nothing in life can hold comparative superiority, with that logic. Consoles are not built entirely on subjective variables. There are obvious things that be compared, even if they don't use specific units of measurement- whether you agree with my examples or not. Now unless you're a hypocrite, then why do you make it a mission to defend your console of choice so much? That wouldn't make much sense since they're all a matter of opinion as you're apparently getting at.

Also, seeing as how you've somehow come to the conclusion that I'm trying to prove one console is better here, let me restate my point: I gave examples of relevant arguments for debate involving consoles. Not just for the XB1 vs the PS4, but for any consoles against one-another. But all your arguments simply are nitpicking at how certain examples aren't tailored made for the PS4vsXB1 debates.

@ DesperateMonkey

Shouldn't you be off somewhere arguing that bluray is a waste? Or better yet, that graphics don't matter or how developers are being wasteful. The only joke around here is how you think you've won anything. You gave up the moment I made my point, several times. How is it that you think you have won anything (lol @ thinking this is a competition, btw) when you've clearly haven't outsmarted me in any way? But of course, that's just how you are with your little made up world.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.
#49Cowboy082288Posted 10/24/2013 11:46:33 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
@ Ch3wy

So the biggest point you have to make is that one can't be logically better than the other? Is that really what this is coming down to? Well, darn. I guess nothing in life can hold comparative superiority, with that logic. Consoles are not built entirely on subjective variables. There are obvious things that be compared, even if they don't use specific units of measurement- whether you agree with my examples or not. Now unless you're a hypocrite, then why do you make it a mission to defend your console of choice so much? That wouldn't make much sense since they're all a matter of opinion as you're apparently getting at.

Also, seeing as how you've somehow come to the conclusion that I'm trying to prove one console is better here, let me restate my point: I gave examples of relevant arguments for debate involving consoles. Not just for the XB1 vs the PS4, but for any consoles against one-another. But all your arguments simply are nitpicking at how certain examples aren't tailored made for the PS4vsXB1 debates.

@ DesperateMonkey

Shouldn't you be off somewhere arguing that bluray is a waste? Or better yet, that graphics don't matter or how developers are being wasteful. The only joke around here is how you think you've won anything. You gave up the moment I made my point, several times. How is it that you think you have won anything (lol @ thinking this is a competition, btw) when you've clearly haven't outsmarted me in any way? But of course, that's just how you are with your little made up world.

hmmm well the biggest point to be made here is that your thread sucks.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni
#50ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2013 11:52:25 PM(edited)
Cowboy082288 posted...
hmmm well the biggest point to be made here is that your thread sucks.

For a bunch of guys who suddenly value opinions and that don't believe in superiority, it's kind of odd how almost all of you will jump at any opportunity to defend the XB1. Strange. You'd think that someone who's opinion is negative about the XB1 wouldn't be debated so much around here.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a saint.