I'm sorry but Killzone Shadow Fall just destroys X1's launch line up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm sorry but Killzone Shadow Fall just destroys X1's launch line up

User Info: AncientAstro

AncientAstro
3 years ago#1
Crimson Dragon looks good. Ryse also looks like it might be worth playing but there is no AAA title like the PS4's Killzone Shadow Fall to make the system a great launch. CoD Ghosts is just a current gen port. Where's the new Killer Instinct?

User Info: TrueBlue91

TrueBlue91
3 years ago#2
But Titanfall is only on Xbox One! Honest!
Pour grammer annoy's me

User Info: _SolidGear_

_SolidGear_
3 years ago#3
I'm a PS fan mostly, but even I know that the competition has better launch games.
PSN & XBL: DeltaNinja117

User Info: Rybal

Rybal
3 years ago#4
Dude - I'm getting a PS4, but there's no need to come over here and troll.
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade

User Info: lopez409

lopez409
3 years ago#5
http://kotaku.com/the-ps4-launch-minus-the-hype-1450976276?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Read and enjoy.
XBL Gamertag: AlOpEz1

User Info: TheKing012

TheKing012
3 years ago#6
_SolidGear_ posted...
I'm a PS fan mostly, but even I know that the competition has better launch games.

why do people think claiming "I'm a PS fan" completely exempts them from playing the devil's advocate?

and yes, Killzone: Shadowfall looks amazing. definitely my most anticipated title of next-generation, for this year.

User Info: BudWisenheimer

BudWisenheimer
3 years ago#7
It looks ****ing amazing. Killzone that is. But I'm starting to see some uh-ohs on the horizon when it comes to the overall game experience. Little hints are getting dropped that it might not review so well. I hope that's not the case. Guerilla works hard. They deserve a win eventually. And this is their best shot.

User Info: jjordan0002

jjordan0002
3 years ago#8
You obviously haven't played the Killzone games I have. The game has always been trash. If that's PS4s better launch title them I will wait on getting a ps4 for a year.
Xbox Live: D3ad1yV1rus

User Info: TheKing012

TheKing012
3 years ago#9
lopez409 posted...
http://kotaku.com/the-ps4-launch-minus-the-hype-1450976276?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Read and enjoy.

why would you post a ****ty article from that blog website Kotaku? aren't they the same people who completely trolled Xbox fans a few months back after claiming to have positive information on Xbox One, and then to have them completely turn around and retract said information?

User Info: _SolidGear_

_SolidGear_
3 years ago#10
TheKing012 posted...
_SolidGear_ posted...

why do people think claiming "I'm a PS fan" completely exempts them from playing the devil's advocate?

and yes, Killzone: Shadowfall looks amazing. definitely my most anticipated title of next-generation, for this year.

Because that's apparently the only way one can be objective on this board. Criticize a game, and someone calls you a fanboy. Letting people know where you stand before making a comment is an excellent flame shied.
PSN & XBL: DeltaNinja117
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm sorry but Killzone Shadow Fall just destroys X1's launch line up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived