I'm sorry but Killzone Shadow Fall just destroys X1's launch line up

#512ndAtomiskPosted 10/24/2013 7:05:09 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Killzone is sweet. Got to play a bit. But I'm much more hyped for Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 3.

Heh.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#52Phange 2Posted 10/24/2013 7:06:02 PM
Am I the only one who is happy that BF4 and Killzone are trying to get away from the "gray shooter" art design?

Killzone's cross of Blade Runner and Minority Report is surprisingly inspired for a series that is typically known for being drab.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#53Bigdaddy422Posted 10/24/2013 7:10:38 PM
I strongly disagree with TC.

Killzone has always had great graphics, but sluggish uninteresting gameplay. I never finished the storyline, in the third one, and only played the multiplayer due to having the socom smg move peripheral. To call it a killer app is definitely stretching the truth, and is a lame excuse to save face for it being the only exclusive offered at launch.

Xbox One has an exclusive in practically every genre in the launch months. The sum of them equal far greater than killzone. Compare it to TitanFall and its not even a competition.

I mained Ps3 this generation but chose Xboxone this gen, for now, due to the superior launch lineup. I have already waited 8 years and dont want to wait another year for some worthy exclusives.
#54StrongBlackVinePosted 10/24/2013 7:11:05 PM
BudWisenheimer posted...
It looks ****ing amazing. Killzone that is. But I'm starting to see some uh-ohs on the horizon when it comes to the overall game experience. Little hints are getting dropped that it might not review so well. I hope that's not the case. Guerilla works hard. They deserve a win eventually. And this is their best shot.

Adam Sessler said he was impressed at being skeptical before playing. The press has been very positive over the last couple of days.
#55StrongBlackVinePosted 10/24/2013 7:16:08 PM
Also Killzone Shadow Fall will probably outsell Forza, Ryse and Dead Rising 3 combined. Let's face the those last two game are nothing and Forza gets praise, but will never have the sales of Gran Turismo(or even half the sales). Killer Instinct is F2P. Shadow Fall will the exclusive most buy with PS4 and a huge success is pretty much guaranteed.
#56teehee23Posted 10/24/2013 7:16:57 PM
We disagree and even Perfect Dark Zero is 100x more fun than killzones.

Xbox #1... we hug it!
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#57bigjikePosted 10/24/2013 7:25:57 PM
lmaooooooo I play all the killzone games and they all suck .to say that killzone better then every xbone game is crazy especially when no on this board has the game in there house to compare it.i just hate reading thing on here because people troll so much. I think battlefield 4 and cod ghost are both going to be the better fps not killzone
---
PSN=bigmikevgw, Xbox live = mike vgw sr, 3ds =3780-9018-6461. my pc sli 690 32gb ram intel i7 3770
#58BoomerTheGreatPosted 10/24/2013 7:39:35 PM
Sony fans have just revoked their rights to troll the competition with this thread lol. Killzone is only hyped because Knack doesnt look good enough to compare it with anything.
---
Greatness comes from within
#59EJH-SEGAPosted 10/24/2013 8:04:47 PM(edited)
1)Its a shooter. There will be TOO MANY other options for X1 folks.
2) KI, Forza, DR3, Crimson Dragon and Ryse look to have better gameplay.
3)IMO: TitanFall, the new Halo, BF4 and COD Ghosts are already enough shooters for X1.
---
XBL GT is SE6A K1N6 (those are the number "6" not the letter "G" and that is the the number "1" not the letter "I")
#60Foxx3kPosted 10/24/2013 7:42:15 PM
Phange 2 posted...
Am I the only one who is happy that BF4 and Killzone are trying to get away from the "gray shooter" art design?

Killzone's cross of Blade Runner and Minority Report is surprisingly inspired for a series that is typically known for being drab.

I don't think BF4 is doing that much to get away from it.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]