I played Forza Motorsport 5, 1080p/60FPS CONFIRMED BUT...

#31Reflex-ArcPosted 10/25/2013 9:11:11 AM
yanksfan4247 posted...
From the little bit I saw through a window, it did have jaggies.

I only saw them on the side of the road. You know the yellow and black curb things? Or sometimes their red and white. That s--- was jaggie, especially in the rearview mirror

The rumble strips? Those are jagged by design.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#32PsychoGatesPosted 10/25/2013 9:34:03 AM
Hes not making this up, ive played the game it does have a lot of jaggies, it was the one thing that stuck out the most for me.

Im no Pony, ive been called a MS shill and an xbot and will be getting the console day 1. This isnt trolling, TC is telling the truth.
#33Kosmo240985Posted 10/25/2013 10:11:45 AM
PsychoGates posted...
Hes not making this up, ive played the game it does have a lot of jaggies, it was the one thing that stuck out the most for me.

Im no Pony, ive been called a MS shill and an xbot and will be getting the console day 1. This isnt trolling, TC is telling the truth.

no he's not...

there is no white xbox one...

even if he did have an xbox early it wouldn't be a retail version, those are all beta test versions...

and second he wouldn't have forza, as the game is not released yet...so why would he have a pre release from xbox as well as a prerelease form the developer of forza...

this story reeks of idiocy.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#34SoulTrapperPosted 10/25/2013 10:34:12 AM
Kosmo240985 posted...

no he's not...

http://goo.gl/OzcWWQ

Your post reeks of idiocy
---
PSN: El_Coon
#35MetroidFan9999Posted 10/25/2013 10:40:13 AM(edited)
This is one of the issues with the ESRAM, apparently....and why so many games have a resolution lower than 1080p. There just isn't enough space for deferred processing elements (AA, dynamic lighting, etc), this is one of the main reasons why Forza 5 is one of the few games on the xbox one that is rendered at 1080p....lighting is static and there is no AA processing.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#36Reflex-ArcPosted 10/25/2013 10:42:07 AM
Kosmo240985 posted...
PsychoGates posted...

no he's not...

even if he did have an xbox early it wouldn't be a retail version, those are all beta test versions...

and second he wouldn't have forza, as the game is not released yet...so why would he have a pre release from xbox as well as a prerelease form the developer of forza...

http://www.engadget.com/2013/08/26/white-xbox-one/
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#37PsychoGatesPosted 10/25/2013 11:30:16 AM
Kosmo240985 posted...
PsychoGates posted...

no he's not...

All im saying is ive played the game as well, and what he says is 100% the same thing I saw.