I can honestly say, the Xbox One has the stronger launch line up.

#1The_DarkwalkerPosted 10/24/2013 10:12:13 PM
Excluding multiplatform games, the only exclusive retail games that PS4 has are Killzone and Knack unless I forgot some (please correct me if so). Xbox One has Forza 5, Ryse, Dead Rising 3. Although, if I were to buy a multiplat like BF4, COD Ghost or AC4, I would probably get it on PS4 as it seems like they will shine more on that system.

Conversely, the day one digital offerings look like Sony will have MORE titles, but X1 has a stronger selection there as well with stand out games like Crimson Dragon and Killer Instinct. The current environment seems to be: Buy an Xbox One for the strong launch line up, buy a PS4 for the stronger hardware and better multiplatform titles.

I'm not saying one is better than the other, but they both have good aspects that merit a purchase.

Feel free to disagree. I just wanted to share my thoughts because I haven't always felt this way about the Xbox One. They are ever so slowly regaining my interest, whereas Sony seems like they will have trouble holding mine at least for a few months.
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#2teehee23Posted 10/24/2013 10:13:50 PM
I'm certain many will sleep better knowing you feel this way.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#3parthos566Posted 10/24/2013 10:15:03 PM
Yea I know it is a pretty decent launch line up, although the crazy thing about it though is apparently Killzone ShadowFall has more preordered copies then all X1 exclusives combined which is crazy, $ony gonna be banking...
---
PSN: Mastadope42
#4khardboredPosted 10/24/2013 10:15:11 PM
No offense TC but this topic has been done to death. It's a never ended back-and-forth between the two "camps". I'm glad you feel that way but...yeah.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#5BudWisenheimerPosted 10/24/2013 10:17:32 PM
The_Darkwalker posted...
Conversely, the day one digital offerings look like Sony will have MORE titles

More digital titles for Sony but fewer exclusive digital titles. Xbone has the most exclusive titles both retail and digital on day one.
#6Excal1burPosted 10/24/2013 10:18:05 PM
parthos566 posted...
Yea I know it is a pretty decent launch line up, although the crazy thing about it though is apparently Killzone ShadowFall has more preordered copies then all X1 exclusives combined which is crazy, $ony gonna be banking...

1 game "worth" buying thats an exclusive on the PS4 versus multiple games on the Xbox one.

The crazy thing is people preordering killzone like they suddenly figured out how to make a good game
#7BudWisenheimerPosted 10/24/2013 10:19:14 PM
parthos566 posted...

Right. Fewer exclusive choices on PS4 helps Killzone somewhat. No doubt about it.
#8JohnHalo343Posted 10/24/2013 10:20:09 PM
Yes, this is indeed true. Xbox One has always had and always will have the best exclusive titles known to next Gen gaming. The sooner these Sony Fanboys realize it, the better.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#9parthos566Posted 10/24/2013 10:23:20 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Yes, this is indeed true. Xbox One has always had and always will have the best exclusive titles known to next Gen gaming. The sooner these Sony Fanboys realize it, the better.

And God said on the 7th day, What you might as well as be him with those words you so carefully chose to say. I mean if "God" said it then it shall be.... xD
---
#10parthos566Posted 10/24/2013 10:29:48 PM
BudWisenheimer posted...
parthos566 posted...

Right. Fewer exclusive choices on PS4 helps Killzone somewhat. No doubt about it.

If you really wanna go into the logistics of this we can....Either way KZSF is outselling all X1 exclusives combined...And that is an amazing feat for a Sony exclusive compared to other exclusives,,,,,It must be coming from hardware adopters and I think it really says that more people are getting the PS4 over the X1....Looks like all the rumors dang near for this console gen were pretty accurate, we live in the "spoiler age" now where rumors aren't so much as rumors or gossip anymore it ends up being the truth more times then not.
---