New Xbox One Ad - Invitation

#51ejay8320Posted 10/25/2013 9:01:15 AM
I gotta say that was a well done ad, and the right approach compared to the previous ones.

This is the kind of advertising MS should;ve opened with.
#52LambentBlazePosted 10/25/2013 9:21:38 AM
Will gladly accept the invitation, Xbox.
#53ej_2010_ejPosted 10/25/2013 9:23:42 AM
Personally, I'm not getting an Xbone, but i have to admit that advertisement trailer was pretty good.
---
I HaTe pPl ThaT tALk liKe ThIS
#54Reflex-ArcPosted 10/25/2013 9:25:25 AM
Common sense would dictate that, if a zombie is beckoning you to come closer, it's probably a good idea to politely decline if you enjoy not being gnawed on.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#55Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/25/2013 9:29:50 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Common sense would dictate that, if a zombie is beckoning you to come closer, it's probably a good idea to politely decline if you enjoy not being gnawed on.

You've obviously never seen Warm Bodies. All a zombie needs is some TLC and they will fall madly in love with you and become human again. It's how I plan on getting married one day!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#56Reflex-ArcPosted 10/25/2013 9:36:08 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...

You've obviously never seen Warm Bodies. All a zombie needs is some TLC and they will fall madly in love with you and become human again. It's how I plan on getting married one day!

The movie with Jack the Giant Slayer in it?

Gnaw, bro. Gnaw.

My girl wanted to drag me to see that, but it looked a bit too chickflickish to me. ;-)
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#57solideye11Posted 10/25/2013 9:41:22 AM
Any idea if this will be on TV? I always see the PS4 Taco Bel commercial and the musical commercial, but I don't see anything about the Xbox One. We're about a month away from release, you would think they would have some commercials up by now.
---
I love the mountains, I love the clear blue skies. I love big bridges, I love when great whites fly.
PSN: chr11224
#58Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/25/2013 9:45:01 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...

Gnaw, bro. Gnaw.

My girl wanted to drag me to see that, but it looked a bit too chickflickish to me. ;-)

Well you missed out on quite the cinematic masterpiece!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#59ChargrilledPosted 10/25/2013 9:47:48 AM
Cool ad
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#60Reflex-ArcPosted 10/25/2013 9:48:33 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...

Gnaw, bro. Gnaw.

Well you missed out on quite the cinematic masterpiece!

No doubt. I can only imagine that it cleaned house at the Teen Choice awards.
---