Xbox One Only - Multitask, Suspend, Resume, Gameplay

#1YeomanlyPosted 10/25/2013 7:19:58 AM
The only next gen console that can

Multitask Gaming and Apps

Suspend Gameplay at any point to be..

Resumed later.

Can't wait for this real next gen console. :D
#2Combo626Posted 10/25/2013 7:21:51 AM
Can't the PS4 resume games for later as well?
I thought they said there was no loading on the next-gen either, but I've seen plenty of it.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#3Yeomanly(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 7:23:19 AM
Combo626 posted...
Can't the PS4 resume games for later as well?
I thought they said there was no loading on the next-gen either, but I've seen plenty of it.

Nope, it can not even view Twitch streams like they showed at numerous events, all bullcrap to keep up with Microsoft, need to use a PC with PS app to view Twitch from a PS4 stream... :/
#4MrSpaM111Posted 10/25/2013 7:29:03 AM
The PS4 can do all of those things
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#5sworderPosted 10/25/2013 7:30:36 AM
Yeomanly lying about PS4 to make Xbone look better

Nothing to see here
#6Yeomanly(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 7:32:27 AM
Sure I am, go read PS4 forums about the 'day one' patch and what will not be available on the PS4, official links as well.

Remember that events where Sont showed someone stuck in a game and asked for a friend to help them, friend takes over the gameplay... ye that's not real either.
#7Reflex-ArcPosted 10/25/2013 7:35:19 AM(edited)
I love being able to use the pause a game, look up a tutorial video on the gamepad, and resume game feature on the Wii U.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#8Yeomanly(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 7:35:50 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
I love being able to use the pause a game, look up a tutorial video on the gamepad, and resume game feature on the Wii U.

Aye even the nearly next gen console can do this, why not the PS4. :/
#9Combo626Posted 10/25/2013 7:38:05 AM
Yeomanly posted...
Sure I am, go read PS4 forums about the 'day one' patch and what will not be available on the PS4, official links as well.

Remember that events where Sont showed someone stuck in a game and asked for a friend to help them, friend takes over the gameplay... ye that's not real either.

You have an "official" link showing this?
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#10sworderPosted 10/25/2013 7:39:51 AM
Yeomanly posted...

Broadcast and spectate gameplay
The PS4 system also enhances social spectating by enabling users to broadcast their gameplay in real-time to game fans around the globe, using Ustream and Twitch live internet streaming services (users will need to sign up for individual accounts to use Ustream and Twitch). There are two ways for users to view live broadcasts. First, the Live from PlayStation application on PS4 aggregates streams from all PlayStation users.

Stop embarrassing yourself

The Vita can suspend and resume gameplay at any moment, and you're saying the PS4 can't? At least get your facts straight