I'm really excited for the Xbox One!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm really excited for the Xbox One!
3 years ago#1
Hello, Gamefaqs Community!

I can't wait to get my hands on the: Xbox One! All of my friends are getting one and we will be waiting out in the cold at a small gamestop with a line out the door. But that's alright because it will be worth all the awesome features the Xbox One offers. I can't wait to waste my buddies in Titanfall or experience the next gen level of realism offered by Xbox exclusives like Ryse!

Gamefaqs Community, I hope to see you online!

~Excited Xbox One buyer
if you have accepted Xbox One as your lord and savior and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig
3 years ago#2
I'm jealous. Been gaming since Atari, never missed a launch. I have to wait. Deciding ps4 or Xbox...leaning more towards Xbox.
3 years ago#3
Waited too long to reserve.
3 years ago#4
I'm getting excited too. I always get a bit giddy around a new console launch. :D
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
3 years ago#5
Less than 30 days to go....... CAN YOU FEEL THE ANTICIPATION!
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
3 years ago#6
Enjoy
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade
3 years ago#7
I'm excited as well. I ordered too late (well I cancelled, and ordered again), but still able to get the console on launch (so it seems)
3 years ago#8
Yeah! I'm excited for DR3 and battlefield, oh and Ac4
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#9
Excited?
Playing: Hotline Miami, System Shock 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
3 years ago#10
Excited for UPS to arrive day one. Way too old to line up in the cold - might make my joints hurt.
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'm really excited for the Xbox One!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived