Lol at ps4 fanboys and xbox one haters

#1jasonkingmarkPosted 10/25/2013 8:25:58 AM
Once upon a time xbox one was chastised for needing a day one patch to play games but oh how the tables have turned...

Looks like ps4 needs a day one patch to play online and use the bluray for movies...oh i bet thats hurts eh ps fanboy and xbox haters.

Sony acted like angles when this whole thing started but turns out they are liars and thieves.

Long live xbox one. At least M$ was upfront about everythin before hand.
#2lilj812Posted 10/25/2013 8:26:58 AM
Can the PS4 plays games out of the box?
Can the Xbox One play games out of the box?
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
"I would only give the xbox one a 6/10, the Stanley Parable is a lot better." -Ch3wy
#3Shik_stickPosted 10/25/2013 8:28:24 AM
jasonkingmark posted...
Once upon a time xbox one was chastised for needing a day one patch to play games but oh how the tables have turned...

Looks like ps4 needs a day one patch to play online and use the bluray for movies...oh i bet thats hurts eh ps fanboy and xbox haters.

Sony acted like angles when this whole thing started but turns out they are liars and thieves.

Big difference here is that without the path on X1 the system is completely useless. In this age of hardware tech, to not expect an update on launch is just plain dumb. What matters is the reasoning behind the update and what it entails.

Try. Harder.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#4userfrigginamePosted 10/25/2013 8:30:47 AM
What degree angles did they act like? 90? 180? What?
#5chocomboPosted 10/25/2013 8:31:29 AM
Shik_stick posted...
jasonkingmark posted...

Big difference here is that without the path on X1 the system is completely useless. In this age of hardware tech, to not expect an update on launch is just plain dumb. What matters is the reasoning behind the update and what it entails.

Try. Harder.

The PS patch is needed for all the new futures like share, second screen,remote play even to play online. So is true just like the Xbox.
#6LambentBlazePosted 10/25/2013 8:32:05 AM
I think he meant angels...
#7Special-EddPosted 10/25/2013 8:32:49 AM
They patched the blu-ray and dvd player function in! What makes you so sure they won't do a 180 and patch them out later?!
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#8vashtrichamPosted 10/25/2013 8:34:02 AM
The collective intelligence of this board is laughable
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#9Skynet82997Posted 10/25/2013 8:34:42 AM
When will you guys learn?

Things like this are ONLY negative when it concerns the XB1. PS4 can do NO wrong, ever.

I mean really - if you've been on the XB1 board for any length of time you should know this.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#10PsychoGatesPosted 10/25/2013 8:36:27 AM
OMG console is rushed!1!!111111

Cant even play games online,record video or watch movies without a patch!

Sony is rushing this thing out the door!!!!