Lol at ps4 fanboys and xbox one haters

#31STE573Posted 10/25/2013 10:36:28 AM
lilj812 posted...
Can the PS4 plays games out of the box?
Can the Xbox One play games out of the box?

This.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- X-STE-90-X Playing- FFXIII-PS3, Killzone- PS3, Farcry 3- PS3, Golden Sun- GBA, Uncharted GA- Vita.
#32Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/25/2013 10:37:12 AM
userfrigginame posted...
What degree angles did they act like? 90? 180? What?

this whole topic is seriously acute.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#33Combo626Posted 10/25/2013 10:41:01 AM
STE573 posted...
lilj812 posted...

This.

I'm gonna go ahead and say no to both questions.
If you don't patch in Blu-Ray how do you play the PS4 games? Don't say digital either because you need to be connected to the internet for that which is going to automatically update your system.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#34Skynet82997Posted 10/25/2013 10:41:26 AM
Combo626 posted...
STE573 posted...
lilj812 posted...

This.

If you don't patch in Blu-Ray how do you play the PS4 games? Don't say digital either because you need to be connected to the internet for that which is going to automatically update your system.

---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#35Exodus_PrimePosted 10/25/2013 10:45:41 AM
You know at first I didn't want to believe you guys about how the Bronies make up excuses whenever something happens from the Sony side, but seeing this topic and the other similar topic, pretty much proved what everyone is saying about them.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#36Ironman06Posted 10/25/2013 10:46:06 AM
specialed1583 posted...
They patched the blu-ray and dvd player function in! What makes you so sure they won't do a 180 and patch them out later?!

Agreed! I don't think I can ever forgive Sony for this. I'm pretty sure the touchpad on the controller is used to for the government to obtain our fingerprints too. I can't trust this company, anybody buying a ps4 is a corporate shill
#37MrZonePosted 10/25/2013 10:47:58 AM
Ironman06 posted...
specialed1583 posted...
They patched the blu-ray and dvd player function in! What makes you so sure they won't do a 180 and patch them out later?!

Agreed! I don't think I can ever forgive Sony for this. I'm pretty sure the touchpad on the controller is used to for the government to obtain our fingerprints too. I can't trust this company, anybody buying a ps4 is a corporate shill

This is bad.....one piece of bad news, and ya jump all over it like a pack of wild dogs eating a Gazelle. The patch is only 300 mob and can be DLed in about 3 minutes by most.
#38Shik_stickPosted 10/25/2013 10:52:31 AM
Someone correct me if I am wrong as I did not get a PS3 until long after launch but with the PS3, was the blu ray movie functionality not patched in separately from being able to play disc based games at launch?

If that's the case I don't see why we should believe anything different now. As usual, I don't orally speak on things I know little about, which is why I've never given my two scents about the X1 patch until this topic but a lot of bring up some good points that I was was previously ignorant to. If what you all say turns out to be true that would be unfortunate but it still would not change anything else the PS4 has going for it.

The level of assumption and fanboyism on both sides is pretty bad because of this news but I still think Sony has done things much, much better so far.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#39SubSeenixPosted 10/25/2013 11:00:44 AM
jasonkingmark posted...

Long live xbox one. At least M$ was upfront about everythin before hand.

Microsoft : RYSE IS 1080p and BEST GRAPHICS EVER AND ALL THAT STUFF AND OF COURSE EVERYTHING IS GODLIKE ON OUR PEACE OF PLASTIC!!

Smart people ; doesn't look even close to NATIVE 1080p...are you lying Microsoft?

Microsoft ;
Yeah we kinda are - But what do people on our console know about gaming?
Most of our people play CoD and those aren't even gamers as Infinity Ward said.
So they still try to justify 720p Killer Instinct and 900p Ryse and a lot of other games that aren't NextGen worthy xDDDD
But upscaling is nearly as good as NATIVE 1080p PS4 Games everywhere you can look at...BELIEVE US STUPID MICROSOFT FANS!!!
#40XBOXvsPCPosted 10/25/2013 11:03:19 AM
Combo626 posted...
STE573 posted...
lilj812 posted...

This.

^How they call it again, a brick? Lmao I'm gonna play some games, see you guys later
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana