Lol at ps4 fanboys and xbox one haters

#51Spetsnaz420Posted 10/26/2013 1:06:37 AM
Why are people so desperate to find bad news for these consoles? Worse yet why do they make up facts to make said news worse?

Day 1 patch is for bluray/dvd playback in other words movies and other featutes...not to allow games to run.

Of course MP won't work without a patch...but if you play online games you obviously already have internet.

X1 day 1 update is basically installing the OS so not much of anything works without it.

Both situations are blown way out of proportion by sad small people who somehow feel validated through their console preferance being somehow superior. Frankly it just shows a severe lack of self confidence and maturity.

Remember for either console this would only be an issue for people without internet
---
I don't conform to social convention
#52Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/26/2013 1:21:04 AM
Staveharris404 posted...
https://twitter.com/yosp/status/393802492229611520

You can still play offline, if you are going online then that patch is nothing. As for watching movies I am not spending 400-500 to watch films, I have a blu-ray player for that.

The difference between the xbox and playstation is you cant even play offline without patch.

This

You need the patch for other features, but mostly all of them require online, so if you're online. You can download the patch, however if I don't have internet and I purchase an Xbox One, I'm completely boned. I can't even play a game.
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8.1!
#53Shik_stickPosted 10/28/2013 1:14:18 PM
Staveharris404 posted...
https://twitter.com/yosp/status/393802492229611520

You can still play offline, if you are going online then that patch is nothing. As for watching movies I am not spending 400-500 to watch films, I have a blu-ray player for that.

The difference between the xbox and playstation is you cant even play offline without patch.

Just found this topic again and have to remark at how funny it is that after this, nobody has anything to say...
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#54HalloIsItMeYourPosted 10/28/2013 1:28:38 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
userfrigginame posted...
What degree angles did they act like? 90? 180? What?

this whole topic is seriously acute.

I don't know, I'd say it's pretty obtuse.