Day one update for PS4 as well. Xbox one is not alone.

#261Combo626Posted 10/25/2013 9:53:43 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Topic Failed.

The desperate ms fanboys will never admit failure.

Are you NeoMonk's alt?
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#262badmanneilPosted 10/25/2013 9:54:33 PM
Honestly, If you don't have good enough internet to do a simple update then you really shouldn't buy a next-gen console. I'm so sick of people holding up development and really the future.
---
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas
#263JONlCSPosted 10/25/2013 9:54:49 PM
It's ok for sony since theyre not forcing me to buy a spy gadget
#264alaindcPosted 10/25/2013 10:10:48 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
So in Sony fanboyland there are going to be 2x - 3x (being conservative here) more PS4's sold on launch day. Remember when the fanboys questioned how MS could handle all the demand on their servers? Well if MS' Azure can't handle half to a third of the number of people downloading an update, how on earth is Sony going to handle updating all those PS4's with their paltry web infrastructure. I hope everything goes fine on both sides. But it would crack me up to no end if the fanboys get what they were wishing upon XB1 owners.

i wish that Sony server crash completly on launch day....so even Sony fanboys...turn angry on them.
They talk formonths about the Xbox one day one update needing internet.
But they do the same.
no multi-player, no blu-ray, no dvd playback etc.
these are basic feature...the were knowing needing an internet connection at launch...
Sony ways of bending the truth...
#265DamnEvilDogPosted 10/25/2013 10:11:40 PM
It's funny tp see a topic with xbox fanboy idiots hoping up and down on "day one patch for PS4" then when it is tweeted that you won't need it to play games the degenerate PS fanboys now hoping up and down in here going "nah nah"

Why are you all acting like stupid kids? the people acting like this are not gamers, they only enjoy being the winner in a war only being fought by morons.
#266CapwnDPosted 10/25/2013 10:56:52 PM
Combo626 posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Topic Failed.

The desperate ms fanboys will never admit failure.

Are you NeoMonk's alt?

No but they are both NeoPissy on this board.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#267InjusticeRebornPosted 10/25/2013 11:05:15 PM(edited)
flamesaber111 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Sony Fanboys are so hypocritical lol.

No they aren't. It is dumb not to be able to watch Blu-ray's on your PS4 without the update, but that's nowhere near as bad as a gaming console not being able to play games without an update.

Thankfully I stayed well clear of this topic, especially since recent revelations. However...

I do agree with the Xbox side - you PS guys jumped on the day one patch wagon. Admittedly, there were many variations of it, some genuine, but the majority was just trollish "haha your console needs a patch, ours don't".

Now it turns out it (PS4) needs a day one patch also, and despite the Xbox side jumping to conclusions, you PS guys are like "yeah, so?". It was funny seeing those trolls who were like "your console needs a patch, ours doesn't" blend in with the genuine worries about it. But whatever, that isn't really my point...

The point of my post is in reply to the post I quoted.

As it turns out, both consoles needs a day one patch...

Yes, one can play games, one cannot. Massive fault in some eyes, majorly from those who don't have access to the internet. But let us not forget, despite what I just typed, the patch going to the Xbox is REMOVING a feature many cried against, and MS answered, and it just so happens they couldn't do that before it releases.

The patch going to the PS4 however, is ENABLING a feature many would want. A feature, might I add, that has been the norm for quite some time.

Long story:

XOne patch: making something 'not work' that no one wants.
PS4 patch: making something 'work' that has been the norm for some time.

That is all I'm taking away from this topic. :/
#268petran78Posted 10/25/2013 11:20:16 PM
game discs include mandatory OS updates as well. Nothing serious
---
Q.You want so see some other stuff? What Console? A.Console? Q.What platform? A.Uh, Moral Turpitude?
Q.PC it is, then.
#269FoppePosted 10/25/2013 11:28:12 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Why are you all acting like stupid kids? the people acting like this are not gamers, they only enjoy being the winner in a war only being fought by morons.

I see that you have discovered what we call trolls.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC