Do Xbox Live stats (Friend's List, gamerscore, etc) move over to the Xbox One?

#1Demigod_ElessarPosted 10/25/2013 12:21:44 PM
I am just wondering how these things are going to work for the people who currently have a 360, will be getting a One, and then switch back and forth between the two consoles with the same gamertag?

I believe they've already confirmed your gamertag will be able to be ported over to the new console, but that it can also stay on the 360. So, with two different consoles/interfaces, how exactly is it all going to work?

Will you see all your current friends on both consoles? Or will they have separate Xbox 360/Xbox One lists?

Does your gamerscore transfer over? And will the gamerscore you gain in Xbox One games add to the current gamerscore, or will there be a new, separate one for One games?

Will it announce to your friends (or can you see on your friends) whether they are logged into a 360 or the One?

Just wondering what the deal is regarding some of this stuff, since I haven't really heard anything about it.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar
#2capnhowdy18Posted 10/25/2013 12:23:34 PM
You can have it on the two consoles. Gamerscore will carry back and forth. I believe on the friends list, you can see both, but you can't join parties. I know the xbox one has a bigger friends list, and I believe they said that if you go back to xbox 360 you will only see the friends from the 360. I think.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/capnhowdy64
#3MOATS7798Posted 10/25/2013 6:18:25 PM
This is actually a great topic to try and find info on....I've wondered myself about these exact things...
#4adonfrazPosted 10/25/2013 6:24:29 PM
Is there cross-console Party Chat? i.e. since it’s all “Xbox Live,” can people on Xbox 360s Party Chat with their friends on Xbox One?

WHITTEN: For a variety of technical reasons – including the sound quality that I talk about below – we don’t support voice chat between the two systems. You will still be able to send and receive text messages to friends on both systems, however.

OK, so we can't chat across systems. But can I at least see what my friends are doing on either console?

WHITTEN: Yes – you see your friends on both systems, including their rich presence. My friends that are still on Xbox 360, for example, might see that I’m on Xbox One, playing Ryse. Since I can have more than 100 friends on Xbox One, if I go back to Xbox 360 and I have more than 100 friends, it will only show me the subset of my friends who are friends with me on Xbox 360.

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/05/ask-microsoft-anything-about-xbox-one
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst 3DS FC: (Loyal) 0533-4535-6191
#5RonBurgundy929Posted 10/25/2013 7:42:38 PM
I've really been hoping that our gamertags/profiles will be tied to both the 360 and the X1 at the same time. That's the one thing I think about every time I see anyone talking about the X1. I still have 360 games that I'll be playing for a while. I'd really hate having to move the profile back and forth.
---
Xbox One and PS4 preordered.
#6adonfrazPosted 10/26/2013 5:21:23 AM
RonBurgundy929 posted...
I've really been hoping that our gamertags/profiles will be tied to both the 360 and the X1 at the same time. That's the one thing I think about every time I see anyone talking about the X1. I still have 360 games that I'll be playing for a while. I'd really hate having to move the profile back and forth.

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You’ll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
PSN ID: Loyal_Catalyst 3DS FC: (Loyal) 0533-4535-6191
#7RonBurgundy929Posted 10/27/2013 8:24:00 AM
Super duper. That is great news.
---
Xbox One and PS4 preordered.