Just Left the XBOX ONE Tour in Atlanta! Played almost everything! Any questions?

#11Combo626Posted 10/25/2013 8:48:06 PM
QutePat posted...
IamAlegend2005 posted...
what games? what looked the best visually?

First of all, internet videos do not do any of the games justice!

Ryse! Ryse graphics were stunning in person! Killer Instinct looked great and so did Dead Rising 3! Forza looked slick as well! But Ryse was a show stopper! This was the arena version!

I REALLY hope Ryse is good.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#12TheBorderColliePosted 10/25/2013 8:58:32 PM
maheo30 posted...
K4R_Nirvana41 posted...
How much were you let down when it became apparent that the PS4 is vastly superior?

Do your parents normally let you stay up so late?

Cut him some slack....It's not like he has anything to look forward to playing on the PS4. So he has to get his kicks somehow!
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
Annoy a domestic terrorist....VOTE!
#13QutePat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 9:09:07 PM
K4R_Nirvana41 posted...
How much were you let down when it became apparent that the PS4 is vastly superior?

Haven't played PS4... Haven't went to taco bell yet!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature
#14QutePat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 9:11:07 PM
xHughJasx posted...
I'm curious what you thought about the graphics actually. Were there a lot of jaggies and Whatnot. Especially the graphics of dead rising. I'm very excited for that game and I hope its as good as it looks.

Dead Rising looks great and was buttery smooth! Looks outstanding in person! No jaggies! Short demo though!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature
#15QutePat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 9:18:47 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Forgot to ask my question. How did you like the new controller?

I loved it! Feels really close to the 360... It makes you want to say, "360 controller you look good! Did you loose a little weight?!" The thumb sticks are smaller and a little looser.. I also liked the triggers and had no problem with the bumpers... The back felt good with the battery pack bulge gone! Real smooth in your hand! D pad took a little bit to get used to, but better than 360 d pad by far! Rumble triggers on Forza was neat!
---
#16QutePat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 9:22:22 PM
Combo626 posted...
QutePat posted...
IamAlegend2005 posted...
what games? what looked the best visually?

First of all, internet videos do not do any of the games justice!

Ryse! Ryse graphics were stunning in person! Killer Instinct looked great and so did Dead Rising 3! Forza looked slick as well! But Ryse was a show stopper! This was the arena version!

I REALLY hope Ryse is good.

Ryse was great! My fiancee was with me and that was her favorite game of the show!... I would almost agree with her, but Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3 looked so good too!
---