Flame suit on.

#1llsamuraillPosted 10/25/2013 8:37:23 PM
I waited at Walmart in line to pick up a 360 at launch. I enjoyed my 369 until it got rrod twice and then bought the 360 S which began having issues as well. I then traded all my 360 games 30 or so in total as well as the S for a PS3 and have never looked back.
I will be getting a PS 4 at launch and from what I gather it is the more powerful of the two next gen consoles and is also 100 bucks cheaper. T o me it is a no brainer.
That being said I do think the x1 will have much to offer , but is it really worth it for the price and weaker hardware?
The exclusive titles that come to x1 will be the difference for some people I am sure. I just am not sure for me that a new Gears ,Halo ,Forza in the long run will be able to compete with 2nd and 3rd gen software that will be available on the PS4. I guess during the first year it really doesnt matter which you choose, but down the road and over the long haul PS 4 software will look way better.
What reason are you buying the one? Is it you like the software options better? I know its not for the kinect.
Just curious.
#2NeoAndurilPosted 10/25/2013 8:38:27 PM
Man I tried to get a 369 and I got arrested.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#3SunDevil77Posted 10/25/2013 8:39:12 PM
I don't feel like that is any of your business.
---
Uh, yes, sir. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#4NeoAndurilPosted 10/25/2013 8:40:21 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

Regarding your motives, there is no mystery.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#5SunDevil77Posted 10/25/2013 8:47:07 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Regarding your motives, there is no mystery.

Acting like you know me. Heh.
---
Uh, yes, sir. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#6grampamurkedPosted 10/25/2013 8:47:23 PM
llsamuraill posted...
I waited at Walmart in line to pick up a 360 at launch. I enjoyed my 369 until it got rrod twice and then bought the 360 S which began having issues as well. I then traded all my 360 games 30 or so in total as well as the S for a PS3 and have never looked back.
I will be getting a PS 4 at launch and from what I gather it is the more powerful of the two next gen consoles and is also 100 bucks cheaper. T o me it is a no brainer.
That being said I do think the x1 will have much to offer , but is it really worth it for the price and weaker hardware?
The exclusive titles that come to x1 will be the difference for some people I am sure. I just am not sure for me that a new Gears ,Halo ,Forza in the long run will be able to compete with 2nd and 3rd gen software that will be available on the PS4. I guess during the first year it really doesnt matter which you choose, but down the road and over the long haul PS 4 software will look way better.
What reason are you buying the one? Is it you like the software options better? I know its not for the kinect.
Just curious.

Why should anyone care about your personal anecdotes? I certainly don't.
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#7Combo626Posted 10/25/2013 8:52:48 PM
Why are people....Well no, why are people that are getting a PS4 so worried about why people are getting an XBOX One?
I have YET to read a thread about wondering why people are getting a PS4.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#8badmanneilPosted 10/25/2013 8:56:07 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
Man I tried to get a 369 and I got arrested.

LOOOOOL
---
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas
#9llsamuraill(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2013 8:59:15 PM
I am getting the PS4 because it is more powerful .
#10Combo626Posted 10/25/2013 9:05:39 PM(edited)
llsamuraill posted...
I am getting the PS4 because it is more powerful .

So you made this topic, why? Was this for a pat on the back?
Here ya go:

*FANFARE, FIREWORKS, AND CHEERS FROM THE IMAGINARY CROWD*
*Cheerleaders wave their pompoms*
"HORRAY! YOU'RE GETTING A PS4! GOOD JOB, BUDDY!" "IF PEOPLE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT YOU THEY DO NOW!"

-Girl number 1 "Look at THAT GUY, IIsamuraiII, is something different about him today?"
-Girl number 2 "Mmmhmm girl, he ordered him a PS4!"

-Cool guy in school "Dude, I thought I was cool, but YOU got a PS4 on the way?! Wanna join our club?"

Feel better now?
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!