Flame suit on.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Flame suit on.

User Info: llsamuraill

llsamuraill
3 years ago#1
I waited at Walmart in line to pick up a 360 at launch. I enjoyed my 369 until it got rrod twice and then bought the 360 S which began having issues as well. I then traded all my 360 games 30 or so in total as well as the S for a PS3 and have never looked back.
I will be getting a PS 4 at launch and from what I gather it is the more powerful of the two next gen consoles and is also 100 bucks cheaper. T o me it is a no brainer.
That being said I do think the x1 will have much to offer , but is it really worth it for the price and weaker hardware?
The exclusive titles that come to x1 will be the difference for some people I am sure. I just am not sure for me that a new Gears ,Halo ,Forza in the long run will be able to compete with 2nd and 3rd gen software that will be available on the PS4. I guess during the first year it really doesnt matter which you choose, but down the road and over the long haul PS 4 software will look way better.
What reason are you buying the one? Is it you like the software options better? I know its not for the kinect.
Just curious.

User Info: NeoAnduril

NeoAnduril
3 years ago#2
Man I tried to get a 369 and I got arrested.
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#3
I don't feel like that is any of your business.
Uh, yes, sir. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: NeoAnduril

NeoAnduril
3 years ago#4
SunDevil77 posted...

Regarding your motives, there is no mystery.
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#5
NeoAnduril posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Regarding your motives, there is no mystery.

Acting like you know me. Heh.
Uh, yes, sir. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
3 years ago#6
llsamuraill posted...
I waited at Walmart in line to pick up a 360 at launch. I enjoyed my 369 until it got rrod twice and then bought the 360 S which began having issues as well. I then traded all my 360 games 30 or so in total as well as the S for a PS3 and have never looked back.
I will be getting a PS 4 at launch and from what I gather it is the more powerful of the two next gen consoles and is also 100 bucks cheaper. T o me it is a no brainer.
That being said I do think the x1 will have much to offer , but is it really worth it for the price and weaker hardware?
The exclusive titles that come to x1 will be the difference for some people I am sure. I just am not sure for me that a new Gears ,Halo ,Forza in the long run will be able to compete with 2nd and 3rd gen software that will be available on the PS4. I guess during the first year it really doesnt matter which you choose, but down the road and over the long haul PS 4 software will look way better.
What reason are you buying the one? Is it you like the software options better? I know its not for the kinect.
Just curious.

Why should anyone care about your personal anecdotes? I certainly don't.
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.

User Info: Combo626

Combo626
3 years ago#7
Why are people....Well no, why are people that are getting a PS4 so worried about why people are getting an XBOX One?
I have YET to read a thread about wondering why people are getting a PS4.
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!

User Info: badmanneil

badmanneil
3 years ago#8
NeoAnduril posted...
Man I tried to get a 369 and I got arrested.

LOOOOOL
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas

User Info: llsamuraill

llsamuraill
3 years ago#9
I am getting the PS4 because it is more powerful .

User Info: Combo626

Combo626
3 years ago#10
llsamuraill posted...
I am getting the PS4 because it is more powerful .

So you made this topic, why? Was this for a pat on the back?
Here ya go:

*FANFARE, FIREWORKS, AND CHEERS FROM THE IMAGINARY CROWD*
*Cheerleaders wave their pompoms*
"HORRAY! YOU'RE GETTING A PS4! GOOD JOB, BUDDY!" "IF PEOPLE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT YOU THEY DO NOW!"

-Girl number 1 "Look at THAT GUY, IIsamuraiII, is something different about him today?"
-Girl number 2 "Mmmhmm girl, he ordered him a PS4!"

-Cool guy in school "Dude, I thought I was cool, but YOU got a PS4 on the way?! Wanna join our club?"

Feel better now?
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Flame suit on.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived