I play games, not resolutions.

#1XBOXvsPCPosted 10/26/2013 5:24:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhu0MMS7RjY

Have a nice day.
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#2chickenlardPosted 10/26/2013 5:26:09 AM
You enjoy playing your games, I will be playing my games on the superior console.
#3656stoogePosted 10/26/2013 5:28:18 AM
So I assume you won't be getting an X1 because it won't work with your SDTV?
---
*changed my mind. The Last of Us is amazing!*
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#4XBOXvsPC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 5:29:00 AM
chickenlard posted...
You enjoy playing your games, I will be playing my games on the superior console.

Have fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep40T7AwjnU
---
#5Staveharris404Posted 10/26/2013 5:32:02 AM
Yet it still looks better then any xbox exclusive, don't be mad.
#6Skynet82997Posted 10/26/2013 5:35:31 AM
chickenlard posted...

Great. Why don't you stay on the PS4 board then so you don't get so horribly butt hurt when someone posts a positive video about the XB1 games on the XB1 board?

Sorry TC - too many butt hurt bronies hanging around this board waiting to pounce on anything like this so they can crow about their "superior console".

It would be nice if you could post something like this and we could discuss our excitement for the games and console (you know - the guys on the XB1 board who are actually getting an XB1) but the bronies HAVE to let us know we're not allowed to be positive about the console - they are the only ones allowed to be positive - about the PS4 - and it's their god given mission to make sure to quash any kind of positivity about XB1.....
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#7Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/26/2013 5:38:15 AM
XBOXvsPC posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhu0MMS7RjY

Have a nice day.

so more than half of those were multiplats....
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#8XBOXvsPC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 5:49:17 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
chickenlard posted...

Great. Why don't you stay on the PS4 board then so you don't get so horribly butt hurt when someone posts a positive video about the XB1 games on the XB1 board?

Sorry TC - too many butt hurt bronies hanging around this board waiting to pounce on anything like this so they can crow about their "superior console".

It would be nice if you could post something like this and we could discuss our excitement for the games and console (you know - the guys on the XB1 board who are actually getting an XB1) but the bronies HAVE to let us know we're not allowed to be positive about the console - they are the only ones allowed to be positive - about the PS4 - and it's their god given mission to make sure to quash any kind of positivity about XB1.....

On the bright side soon we'll be playing on our next gen console. They'll keep here reassuring themselves while waiting for games. kinda sad huh Lmao
---
#9Skynet82997Posted 10/26/2013 5:55:14 AM
XBOXvsPC posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
chickenlard posted...

On the bright side soon we'll be playing on our next gen console. They'll keep here reassuring themselves while waiting for games. kinda sad huh Lmao

Yea - but I'm not out to put down the PS4 - will get one eventually. It just brings it down to the gutter level with them. In the end, the insults should be directed at their asinine behavior haunting a board of a console they hate just to be dicks about it all day every day....
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#10Masterchief5525Posted 10/26/2013 6:02:57 AM
I always get a game for a console and eventually get it for my PC to enjoy any mods/ improved graphics