Will Halo 5 save Xbox One?

#31zephirrainesPosted 10/27/2013 11:30:44 AM
SAMCROftw posted...
zephirraines posted...
Xbox is sold out on preorders

So is the PS4. Derp. Btw last I checked Gamestop was still taking preorders for Xbox One. Lol

and has games.

PS4 also has games. Games that don't interest you? Obviously. No games whatsoever? This is wrong and fanboy talk.

Question is what will save sony

Why does sony need saving?
Cheaper far more powerful console, no forced camera, no paywall for netflix... Idk I think they'll be just fine. Try not to use Sony's financial situation as an excuse either. That has nothing to do with console quality.

Stay mad

Look at the defensive pony. The ps4 is sold out genius but so was the vita. Truth is that its too early to tell for both.

Only a pony would defend the horrible line up for the ps4. Knack and kz? That is just sad.

Oh and the financial situation is what matters kid because that is what this topic is about. Bad sales means a poor company will have to abandon the system.

Analysts predict a 47% chance of sony goin bankrupt in the next 2 years and they are losing money on each ps4 while Ms is not losing money. Class dismissed.
#32SAMCROftwPosted 10/27/2013 12:01:27 PM
zephirraines posted...

Look at the defensive pony. The ps4 is sold out genius but so was the vita. Truth is that its too early to tell for both.

Yeah, because owning the original Xbox and 360, not getting the PS3 until 2011, getting tired of MS's BS, and choosing to go PS4 makes me a pony. See, this is pathetic fanboy logic.

Only a pony would defend the horrible line up for the ps4. Knack and kz? That is just sad.

Or maybe someone who is interested in the stronger long term run of the PS4 over the stronger short term run with the Xbox One. You're seriously going to call people ponies for choosing to stick with the PS4's launch line-up over the Xbox One's? LMAO. Desperate insult is desperate. Everyone knows the PS4 launch line-up is weak. And yet nobody seems to give a ****. PS4 is still b****-slapping the Xbone, is still a cheaper console with more powerful hardware and a better online value. Free games monthly on PS4 while no free games monthly on Xbox One.

Also, Killzone: Shadowfall alone has more preorders than every Xbone exclusive combined. LMFAO

Oh and the financial situation is what matters kid because that is what this topic is about. Bad sales means a poor company will have to abandon the system.

Calling me a "kid" while acting like a rabid angry Xbox fanboy, calling everyone who disagrees with you a "Pony" and in denial of the PS4's superiority over the Xbone? Man, if that ain't ironic, I don't know what is.

Analysts predict a 47% chance of sony goin bankrupt in the next 2 years and they are losing money on each ps4 while Ms is not losing money. Class dismissed.

Proof, please? How are they losing money on each PS4 while MS is making more on each Xbox One? Explain? Please link me a page that says that Sony has such a high chance of going bankrupt leading to the failure of the PS4. You can't act like you're teaching me or anyone else anything if you can't back up your fanboy statements with actual evidence as to why Sony and the PS4 will fail while MS and the Xbone are godsends.
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
Mass Effect TaliShep.... still a better love story than Twilight.
#33OandA_PestPosted 10/27/2013 12:07:25 PM
zephirraines posted...

Look at the defensive pony. The ps4 is sold out genius

... Isn't that what he just said?

and to correct SAMCRO, The Xbox One is now sold out. However, it took months for it to sell out, whereas the PS4 sold out in... I believe it was under a week? So why brag about the Xbox One being sold out? Why does it matter? Did you even consider the time it took for that to happen before posting a salty fanboy response?
---
Proud Pest. Opie and Anthony on MTV: Beavant and Butt-Hughes! http://imgur.com/xtRZJ4B