As <thing that plays games> Gamer

#1BraxSimeonPosted 10/26/2013 12:56:45 PM
I just want to say that the Wii U and the PSP Vita are the first gaming systems I haven't bought in a long, long time.

I credit that fact to this fantastic little device that costs more than either, has lower resolution, and has literally, no gamepad included. It's called an iPod touch - and because I'm a GAMER instead of a Platform Loyalist, I don't care nearly as much about tech specs as I do about HAVING FUN.

BWAA HA HA! No mouse, no keyboard, no gamepad, no Halo, no Killzone, just a bunch of REALLY FUN games (that are free 90% of the time). That's right - I play games on an INFERIOR MACHINE that COSTS MORE! I don't expect most of you to understand - I just wanted to get that out.

Go back to your petty arguing about resolutions and shooters.
---
GT: Brax
13 12 4 X
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 10/26/2013 12:58:07 PM
How dare you! You go against all that the neck-beards stand for! GOOD DAY, SIR!

*Tips fedora, swishes cape and leaves topic.*
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3BraxSimeon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 1:01:52 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
How dare you! You go against all that the neck-beards stand for! GOOD DAY, SIR!

*Tips fedora, swishes cape and leaves topic.*

Whoa... did you see that guy...?

8-0

...I gotta get me a cape...
---
13 12 4 X
#4Skynet82997Posted 10/26/2013 1:03:21 PM
Go away with your own opinions and just liking the things that you like!

That is NOT ALLOWED here!
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#5DarkJaydragonPosted 10/26/2013 1:06:08 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
Go away with your own opinions and just liking the things that you like!

That is NOT ALLOWED here!

Sir, I believe you will find that I am an atheist and a PS4 gamer, obviously I am superior.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#6Demon_AckerPosted 10/26/2013 1:06:21 PM
Hey, I've played some good games on my Ipad. Doors and Rooms, Paint it Back (Like Picross for the DS), Pivvot, Logic Games...

Good stuff.
#7Webmaster4531Posted 10/26/2013 1:15:24 PM
Anyone in the know knows that the reason the Wii sold and the Wii U didn't is because the casual fanbase switch over to iOS.
---
Ad Hominem.
#8Dev0311Posted 10/26/2013 1:28:25 PM
iPod touch will never compare to gaming on a Wii U or Vita. Lack of tactile buttons is why.
#9BraxSimeon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 8:53:23 PM
Dev0311 posted...
iPod touch will never compare to gaming on a Wii U or Vita. Lack of tactile buttons is why.

I guess you might have a pretty limited definition of "compare" - 'cuz I can compare a lot of things. I used to worry about tactile buttons - I thought, "How are you going to game without physical buttons." I got over that real fast about the time I got a Zune HD and my first iTouch. As it turns out, tactile buttons aren't necessary for a lot of games to be fun - and there are also a number of games that work better with a touch screen than with buttons.

End of the day - it just means either system has different strengths - but let's not go out without mentioning this:

Wii U and PSP Vita will never compare to the iTouch. Far too expensive games is why.
---
13 12 4 X