if the secret about MOST of games being 720p on x1 is revealed to ALL gamers

#11touyamizrahiPosted 10/26/2013 4:31:08 PM
HiddenRoar posted...
slyman19 posted...
Microsoft just posted a $5.2 billion profit for their last quarter. That`s FAR more than Sony has made in the past 5+ YEARS. They`ll be just fine no matter what.

Derp.

Now post the numbers for just the Entertainment division.

But why? Sure it's not fair to Sony to post sales numbers in products they don't produce...so I'll do it too!

Microsoft got destroyed in car sales EVERY year since their creation. Ford, Hyundai, Chrysler, Honda...all have infinitely more revenue in car sales than Microsoft does! TAKE THAT MICROSOFT FANBOYS!!!

See? I can says other products that MS doesn't produce has more revenue sales too! Sure it has nothing to do with video games or the entertainment sector...but MS fanboys don't care about that apparently. Let's just post anything and everything!

McDonalds revenue for food sales also destroyed Microsofts food sales. Fact!
---
PS4 vs XBOne. The source of my amusement since E3 <3
PSN: KatouKimiko
#12ManInGorillaSutPosted 10/26/2013 4:33:03 PM
slyman19 posted...
Microsoft just posted a $5.2 billion profit for their last quarter. That`s FAR more than Sony has made in the past 5+ YEARS. They`ll be just fine no matter what.

And yet Microsoft is still getting its ass handed to it by Sony even with all that money. Pretty pathetic...
---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#13HENTAIDOJIPosted 10/26/2013 4:35:39 PM
HiddenRoar posted...
slyman19 posted...

Derp.

Now post the numbers for just the Entertainment division.

Oh you don't wanna bring that up.

Quarter to Quarter, MS makes more on 360 and LIVE than Nintendo does on all it's DS's and Wiis combined. At least for a year or two. Sony? lol
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg