Forget it! I'm canceling my xbox one preorder!

#1WG4F_is_winPosted 10/26/2013 3:14:36 PM
Complete list of games I care about:
TitanFall
Destiny
Project Spark
CoD: Ghost
DR3

Literally only one of those is next gen exclusive. Wtf is even the point?

Also 360 is getting games with gold indefinitely so....

inb4 omgbutdagraphics tho! Sorry, but if you care so much about graphics you're not a real gamer (and you're probably a boring person)
---
just hawkin' on the box
#2Kangkoopa713Posted 10/26/2013 3:26:07 PM(edited)
Yeah I'm canceling my xbox one pre-order also I have both the ps4 & xbox one pre order but with all this xbox one bs ms is not ready for next-gen so I'm getting my ps4 1st then my xbox one around the time titanfall comes out hopefully by then ms will have there s*** together
---
RANK UP! SERGEANT SERGEANT MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER? PERSON! - Duty Calls (Bulletstorm)
#3RebelGameMasterPosted 10/26/2013 3:24:24 PM
Please give us a call. We have people on staff ready to help you through this process. Quitting on the Xbox One can be a scary thing but we assure you there is light at the end of the tunnel.

We're not a 12 step program. We effectively help in removing all withdrawal symptoms and urges. How do I know? I use to be a Xbot, now I'm not. Like I said, give us a call. And begin to live again.
---
:)
#4ImnocreEPPosted 10/26/2013 3:35:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5soysaucemanPosted 10/26/2013 3:37:11 PM
why do I keep coming on here?

(to find out rumours)
#6BrusselsAffairPosted 10/26/2013 3:38:33 PM
Oh look, it's the '-$100 headset' guy.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
#7slyman19Posted 10/26/2013 3:40:26 PM
Kangkoopa713 posted...
Yeah I'm canceling my xbox one pre-order also I have both the ps4 & xbox one pre order but with all this xbox one bs ms is not ready for next-gen so I'm getting my ps4 1st then my xbox one around the time titanfall comes out hopefully by then ms will have there s*** together

Sony only has one real next gen exclusive at launch compared to MS` three, who wasn`t prepared?
#8AlexanaxelaPosted 10/26/2013 3:40:55 PM
BrusselsAffair posted...
Oh look, it's the '-$100 headset' guy.

is this really him?
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#9touyamizrahiPosted 10/26/2013 3:43:30 PM
slyman19 posted...
Kangkoopa713 posted...

Sony only has one real next gen exclusive at launch compared to MS` three, who wasn`t prepared?

you do know that you can't judge a console's game line-up solely based on launch titles only right? Give the system a few years and see how many titles are out for each and how many can be considered "next gen" based off graphics, length, features, options in games, soundtracks, etc. If people only go by launch release line-ups....then every console in history should've failed and gaming should've died out decades ago.
---
PS4 vs XBOne. The source of my amusement since E3 <3
PSN: KatouKimiko
#10MmaguyPosted 10/26/2013 3:48:04 PM(edited)
Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct, Crimson Dragon, Forza 5, Ryse, are all Xbox One exclusives that release day one of the console, none of these interest you?

As for cancelling pre-order, if that's what you want to do by all means, don't buy something that doesn't interest you.