Titanfall: Xbox One vs PC, which version will be the best?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall: Xbox One vs PC, which version will be the best?
2 years ago#1
just wondering
---
nt
2 years ago#2
No you are just looking for a fight since you know the answer already!
2 years ago#3
The Xbox 360 version will be the underdog that appears form nowhere and beat the crap out of both of them.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
2 years ago#4
I feel like xbox live and controller will make Xbox One better. I have a PC that can run Titanfall with a 144 Hz monitor and I am getting it on Xbox One.
---
-Death is certain, Life is not
-Religion emphasizes faith because if people used logic they would see through the crap
2 years ago#5
The answer is way too obvious.
---
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
2 years ago#6
lol
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
2 years ago#7
DillMan926 posted...
I feel like xbox live and controller will make Xbox One better. I have a PC that can run Titanfall with a 144 Hz monitor and I am getting it on Xbox One.

I rather play at the higher resolution and graphics detail and still be able to use the controller on the PC
---
i7 3700k 4.8GHz, 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1900Mhz, GTX 690
2 years ago#8
I think even the PS4 version will be superior once it comes out 6 months after the Xbone release.
2 years ago#9
Djnardu posted...
DillMan926 posted...

I rather play at the higher resolution and graphics detail and still be able to use the controller on the PC

Using a controller on PC KNOWING everything and their grandma will be using kbm is suicide.
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
2 years ago#10
Considering the PC version is a port and isnt using all of this cloud stuff that Respawn is so hyped about ima say Xbox One.
---
GT: MAtRiX 757
PSN: MAtRiX_757
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall: Xbox One vs PC, which version will be the best?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived