Titanfall: Xbox One vs PC, which version will be the best?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall: Xbox One vs PC, which version will be the best?
3 years ago#1
just wondering
nt
3 years ago#2
No you are just looking for a fight since you know the answer already!
3 years ago#3
The Xbox 360 version will be the underdog that appears form nowhere and beat the crap out of both of them.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
3 years ago#4
I feel like xbox live and controller will make Xbox One better. I have a PC that can run Titanfall with a 144 Hz monitor and I am getting it on Xbox One.
-Death is certain, Life is not
-Religion emphasizes faith because if people used logic they would see through the crap
3 years ago#5
The answer is way too obvious.
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 PSN: NatatBW XBL: Natatdood
Mains: P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - AE: Cammy/Ibuki - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion/C-Ryougi - Dragon's Crown: Elf
3 years ago#6
lol
Gamertag: Alehappy
3 years ago#7
DillMan926 posted...
I feel like xbox live and controller will make Xbox One better. I have a PC that can run Titanfall with a 144 Hz monitor and I am getting it on Xbox One.

I rather play at the higher resolution and graphics detail and still be able to use the controller on the PC
i7 3700k 4.8GHz, 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1900Mhz, GTX 690
3 years ago#8
I think even the PS4 version will be superior once it comes out 6 months after the Xbone release.
3 years ago#9
Djnardu posted...
DillMan926 posted...

I rather play at the higher resolution and graphics detail and still be able to use the controller on the PC

Using a controller on PC KNOWING everything and their grandma will be using kbm is suicide.
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
3 years ago#10
Considering the PC version is a port and isnt using all of this cloud stuff that Respawn is so hyped about ima say Xbox One.
GT: MAtRiX 757
PSN: MAtRiX_757
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall: Xbox One vs PC, which version will be the best?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived