That "Snap" thing is going to be amazing.

#1D3x1Posted 10/27/2013 8:44:43 AM
So i was playing Black Ops 2 Zombies and was quite pissed when i noticed theres a cool movie coming in TV. I didnt want to quit the game because i was like at round one thousand. You can watch TV at Xbox One and play games at the same time Right? Or is it just for apps like what, "skype" and such?
---
o_o
#2dejavu1982Posted 10/27/2013 10:47:23 AM
Yes you will be able to do both, one thing I'm excited for also. Can't wait to finally surf internet and play games at the same time.
#3khardboredPosted 10/27/2013 10:50:02 AM
It's really going to help when you need to look something up. They have an app specifically for that already, though, so even better.

It's unknown right now everything that can be snapped, though.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#4D3x1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 10:52:51 AM
dejavu1982 posted...
Yes you will be able to do both, one thing I'm excited for also. Can't wait to finally surf internet and play games at the same time.

This is awesome!

Especially if i need help with some game, i can just open IE and look for a Walkthrough or something.
---
o_o
#5DamnEvilDogPosted 10/27/2013 10:58:40 AM
D3x1 posted...
dejavu1982 posted...

This is awesome!

Especially if i need help with some game, i can just open IE and look for a Walkthrough or something.

I don't like to use walkthroughs much anymore, but it is cool if you need help with something/

I do how ever like to read up on things even while I play a game, so it will be nice to bring up Gamefaqs while I am playing something to see what others are saying about the game (when the forums are not so filled with idiots and especially when I am really digging said game)
#6whitelytningPosted 10/27/2013 11:14:24 AM
I'm more looking forward for video chatting with my buddies that I'm either playing against or with.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#7gumbyxcore99Posted 10/27/2013 11:20:36 AM
none of you have smartphones?
---
(C)1998 PS4 DEFENcE FORZE
#8mike468Posted 10/27/2013 11:30:17 AM
gumbyxcore99 posted...

XBO is all about integration and having an all-in-one device. Kind of a pain *** to have swap back and forth between a two devices, Think of it as a way to build in helpful hints to games that developers simply forgot to put in.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#9Foxx3kPosted 10/27/2013 11:31:26 AM
mike468 posted...
gumbyxcore99 posted...

XBO is all about integration and having an all-in-one device. Kind of a pain *** to have swap back and forth between a two devices, Think of it as a way to build in helpful hints to games that developers simply forgot to put in.

<_<

Isn't that what SmartGlass is for.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#10MmaguyPosted 10/27/2013 11:40:19 AM
Yeah it's going to be awesome.

There's so many features that the new Kinect has that will be useful. I wonder if you can combine these features? Like if you are in snap mode where you are playing a game and watching TV at the same time, can you also turn the channel on the TV with voice while playing the game? I wonder if there are any limitations like that in it.