Stepping back and looking at it realistically, how do you think both consoles

#11DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 11:06:57 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
I don't know how the PS4 will survive since it has no games as you have implied in dozens of other topics

On launch I'm getting BF4 and KZ, nothing else until Feb. There are other topics to troll, let's try and keep this one somewhat sensible.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#12NewMoonShadowPosted 10/27/2013 11:07:28 AM
Foxx3k posted...
It will be a challenge for Microsoft to recover because the bandwagon hatred is too strong. It's not even about whether or not the Xbox One is good, or Microsoft does good things, anymore. It's just about "I hate Xbox because a lot of people hate Xbox".

Similar to the Ps4, but in reverse.

But, that's really just from the perspective of gamers. Expanding beyond that, Xbox One will be fine.

What reason do non-gamers have to buy an X-Box One? They already got their fill of motion control gimmicks on the Wii, and without that or games the X-Box One is a glorified channel-changer.
#13DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 11:09:40 AM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Foxx3k posted...
It will be a challenge for Microsoft to recover because the bandwagon hatred is too strong. It's not even about whether or not the Xbox One is good, or Microsoft does good things, anymore. It's just about "I hate Xbox because a lot of people hate Xbox".

But, that's really just from the perspective of gamers. Expanding beyond that, Xbox One will be fine.

What reason do non-gamers have to buy an X-Box One? They already got their fill of motion control gimmicks on the Wii, and without that or games the X-Box One is a glorified channel-changer.

I think without games, any console fails.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#14axelfooley2k5Posted 10/27/2013 11:15:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15hiplockPosted 10/27/2013 11:27:08 AM
Both consoles will eventually be successful. Xbox still has some ground to make up, but its not looking as bad as it was. A lot of things can change over life of this gen. But so far it does look as though Sony will start as the lead platform. It'll be tough for MS to take the lead unless multi-plats run better on X1 the way they did for 360. Neither one will do bad enough to lose support or good enough to destroy the competition.
#16RebelGameMasterPosted 10/27/2013 11:31:33 AM
Realistically, I'm drowning in a sea of reassurance posts.
---
:)
#17NewMoonShadowPosted 10/27/2013 2:55:28 PM(edited)
DarkJaydragon posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Foxx3k posted...

I think without games, any console fails.

On the contrary, the Wii was quite successful without games.
#18VoelgerPosted 10/27/2013 3:11:05 PM
I think they will be equal, as in they both will sell out. Microsoft will take lead when Titanfall is released.
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10