1 Vote Per IP Poll: The definitive next-gen console poll

#21MuryoPosted 10/27/2013 4:45:00 PM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
Must be dem dang ponies rigging the poll again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmlNMvT3udY

bummer that polls in gamefaqs don't depend on twitter isn't X1 fans?
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#22toadfan64Posted 10/27/2013 6:17:57 PM
Wii U for me. PS4 has some titles that might interest me, but X1, lol.
---
Brawl FC - 5412-9555-6314
Also known as Toadfan64
#23enigma2274Posted 10/27/2013 8:38:29 PM
Yeah, by this lead, I don't think there are that many ponies.
---
Go Cardinals!!! Looking for world series championship #12.
#24Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/27/2013 8:45:15 PM(edited)
Wii U beating Xbone on the other polls, almost beating Xbone on this poll as well.

Damn, even Nintendrones trolling the Xbone
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8.1!
#25blitz_0623Posted 10/27/2013 9:21:17 PM
I seem to recall a lot of people whining that trolls are rigging the polls on this board in the PS4's favor, even going as far saying they also rig GameFAQs poll

The PS4 is winning on the Wii U board, and people there are saying they voted for it even if they aren't even getting it at launch. Guess that makes them trolls too right? Or maybe Wii U owners have the same mindset as PS4 voters that the PS4 WILL be the console to own?

Maybe people need to stop and think that MAYBE just MAYBE most people are just more genuinely interested in the PS4, even the lurkers on this board who are tagged as trolls because they voted for the PS4 on every poll on this board.
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS
#26GotTruthPosted 10/27/2013 9:30:51 PM
DelRowe posted...
ssjgohhku posted...
Finally one the Ponies can't troll.

Look at the results. You were saying?

Yes, because ANY negativity to the "ONE" is just "trolling"?
---
You know they call it main-stream? Its because a stream is shallow.
GT: BuzzKillingt0n
#27SavageTrooperPosted 10/27/2013 9:38:29 PM
ssjgohhku posted...

PS4 still winning...without the "trolling." Looks like these polls were never won by trolls. Just admit, the Xbox One won't sell as well as people think.
#28blitz_0623Posted 10/27/2013 9:44:07 PM
DelRowe posted...
ssjgohhku posted...

Look at the results. You were saying?

Well he's right. This isn't trolling. This is reality. PS4 is just more popular. Anyone who thinks that there are more ponies on this board are fooling themselves. It's perfectly reasonable to support all consoles but have a clear preference.
---
#29DelRowePosted 10/27/2013 10:14:25 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
Well he's right. This isn't trolling. This is reality. PS4 is just more popular. Anyone who thinks that there are more ponies on this board are fooling themselves. It's perfectly reasonable to support all consoles but have a clear preference.

I worded my sentence badly. I think Goku was implying that the Xbone would win because the "Ponies" wouldn't be able to cast multiple votes, so I pointed out that PS4 was still winning regardless.
---
You are not in control.
#30blitz_0623Posted 10/27/2013 10:17:50 PM
DelRowe posted...
blitz_0623 posted...

I worded my sentence badly. I think Goku was implying that the Xbone would win because the "Ponies" wouldn't be able to cast multiple votes, so I pointed out that PS4 was still winning regardless.

Haha yeah I know what you meant. I just needed to get my point across to that dude that maybe ponies never trolled any poll.
---