Is Forza native 1080p or is it upscaled?

#31coltsfan4ever31Posted 10/27/2013 4:50:32 PM
It's native while it's in the game case. After you put the disc in the system it's upscaled until you remove it and put it back in the case.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#32Srser213Posted 10/27/2013 4:52:04 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Drive club doesnt have weather. It doesn't have damage. It doesn't have physics. It doesn't have split screen. It doesn't have 60fps. It doesn't have 500k poly cars let alone 24 on screen. It doesn't have subsurface scattering. It doesn't have a solid framerate. It doesnt have Clarkson. Or the Stig. It doesn't have dedicated servers. It doesn't have metallic paint. It doesn't have a release date. It doesn't have a chance.

it has racing at night.

LOL. You don't know what you're talking about. It does have Day/night cycles and full weather. They're already trying to get to 60 FPS as we speak, etc.

Well looks like you, like many others have confused the "things to troll Forza on" with "features driveclub has" section.

Saying that Forza 5 does have weather ...Prague has mist in the very first trailer. Good luck on your 60fps,

I feel sorry for this dude. He tries hard everyday. What happen to the other kid that used to be here?
I guess he was overpowered by the ponies.
#33BrownGottiPosted 10/27/2013 5:16:02 PM
There's no weather or night driving in Forza. Not sure about the mist......
#34Shinobi120Posted 10/27/2013 6:07:17 PM
Srser213 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Drive club doesnt have weather. It doesn't have damage. It doesn't have physics. It doesn't have split screen. It doesn't have 60fps. It doesn't have 500k poly cars let alone 24 on screen. It doesn't have subsurface scattering. It doesn't have a solid framerate. It doesnt have Clarkson. Or the Stig. It doesn't have dedicated servers. It doesn't have metallic paint. It doesn't have a release date. It doesn't have a chance.

it has racing at night.

LOL. You don't know what you're talking about. It does have Day/night cycles and full weather. They're already trying to get to 60 FPS as we speak, etc.

Well looks like you, like many others have confused the "things to troll Forza on" with "features driveclub has" section.

Saying that Forza 5 does have weather ...Prague has mist in the very first trailer. Good luck on your 60fps,

I feel sorry for this dude. He tries hard everyday. What happen to the other kid that used to be here?
I guess he was overpowered by the ponies.

Seriously. It's just pathetic.