Xbox One the official gaming console of the NFL

#11IzraeilPosted 10/27/2013 2:51:45 PM
That really sucks cause PS4 version of Madden 25 has more pre-orders than the official console version.
#12AwayFromHerePosted 10/27/2013 2:53:22 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Ryu X posted...
Nobody cares if you can watch football on it or play fantasy football?

I don't believe you have the authority to say that. Oh, and game consoles aren't just game consoles anymore. Thus, you advertise to multiple markets.

The NFL is a powerful partnership

Yes, but you're advertising to people who can already do everything the console is promising, without the need to spend an additional $500.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#13Excal1burPosted 10/27/2013 2:54:14 PM
I actually care, Love watching football and adding extras that i can easily pull up while watching the game is just awesome. Consider it an awesome bonus.
#14Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/27/2013 2:54:18 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Troll_Directory posted...
Ryu X posted...
Will games just be on the back burner with Xbox One?
nope: http://i.imgur.com/XlSEwnG.jpg

FWIW, LocoCycle is also on 360.
i'm expecting that too eventually, but the only news i've seen on that was from germany.
#15bessy67Posted 10/27/2013 2:54:34 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Ryu X posted...

I don't believe you have the authority to say that. Oh, and game consoles aren't just game consoles anymore. Thus, you advertise to multiple markets.

Yes, but you're advertising to people who can already do everything the console is promising, without the need to spend an additional $500.

Except you can't currently overlay the fantasy stats on the TV broadcast of a football game and control everything with your voice.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#16SunDevil77Posted 10/27/2013 2:54:51 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Ryu X posted...

Tell me....is this the only function of the Xbox One?
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#17Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/27/2013 2:56:55 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Ryu X posted...

yes, "everything" except play xo games, and instantly snap and switch between "everything."
#18Combo626Posted 10/27/2013 2:59:00 PM
whitelytning posted...
TC doesn't care about the NFL so no one cares about the NFL.

Standard logic for this board.

Indeed.

"Waaah, waaaaah, I don't like it so you shouldn't either! waaaah, waaaah!"
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!