Forza 5 has NOT Dropped Jaws Yet and Will Not in the Coming Days Either

#1ILikesCheesePosted 10/27/2013 3:08:34 PM
Don't believe the hype.

What you've seen is what you'll get.

There will be no magical improvement in the game. It STILL looks like a XBox 360 installment.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#2MeaglesVPosted 10/27/2013 3:09:49 PM
Haha wowww
#3SirMurderPosted 10/27/2013 3:10:29 PM
smh
#4PsychoGatesPosted 10/27/2013 3:11:38 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Don't believe the hype.

There will be no magical improvement in the game. It STILL looks like a XBox 360 installment.

Have you seen the game in person?

I played it an an event and it looked good, only issues I had with it was the jaggies
#5knightimexPosted 10/27/2013 3:15:23 PM
Forza 5 looks better than anything on Xbox 360
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
#6scoobydoobydontPosted 10/27/2013 3:18:44 PM
The only "hype" I've heard specifically for F5 was from people who have demo'd it in person at the travelling Xbox One Tour. Now, I'm not taking it as gospel or anything, but I find that more credible than a known troll who's only apparent redeeming quality is liking cheese.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#7_Elite_Bushido_Posted 10/27/2013 3:23:59 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
The only "hype" I've heard specifically for F5 was from people who have demo'd it in person at the travelling Xbox One Tour. Now, I'm not taking it as gospel or anything, but I find that more credible than a known troll who's only apparent redeeming quality is liking cheese.

youre using that meme in your sig wrong. Not supposed to switch persons
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
FC: 0834-1795-7959
#8R_JackalPosted 10/27/2013 3:30:15 PM(edited)
I'm going be a little bit of a voice of reason here and say it's a racing game. Aside from making sure cars have no jaggies, look like the actual cars, and adjusting the gloss/color, there's...what? Road? Environments? These things are all easily going to look better on the XB1. The only way they wouldn't is if the devs basically went "Ehhh... Copy paste with only minimal changes from the last game?" "Sure, that won't piss off our fans!"

Edit: I will say Forza hasn't dropped my jaw, but I'm bias. The only racing game I've ever found enjoyable was Need for Speed Underground/2 and the Destruction Derby series.
#9Foxx3kPosted 10/27/2013 3:37:03 PM
R_Jackal posted...
I'm going be a little bit of a voice of reason here and say it's a racing game. Aside from making sure cars have no jaggies, look like the actual cars, and adjusting the gloss/color, there's...what? Road? Environments? These things are all easily going to look better on the XB1. The only way they wouldn't is if the devs basically went "Ehhh... Copy paste with only minimal changes from the last game?" "Sure, that won't piss off our fans!"

Edit: I will say Forza hasn't dropped my jaw, but I'm bias. The only racing game I've ever found enjoyable was Need for Speed Underground/2 and the Destruction Derby series.

No love for Burnout 3: Takedown? :O
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#10bob15xPosted 10/27/2013 3:56:12 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Don't believe the hype.

You really have no life do you.