You can rent a game, install it, then buy the game digitally

#21chrish909Posted 10/27/2013 6:09:22 PM
Ps4 has no games lol

Whoever said they are getting need for speed that doesnt come out until next year. Sony advertises a racing game in their commercial yet they have none lmao
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#22Dannyson97Posted 10/27/2013 6:18:57 PM
If call of duty is going to be 49 gigabytes because of lack of any compression, how fast are you going to fill your Memory?
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#23Gamer4e4Posted 10/27/2013 6:23:19 PM
bessy67 posted...
chrisromans123 posted...
Why not just buy the game on disc?

Instant switching between games without having to swap discs. Plus no disc cases to clutter up the room.

Clutter? Lol.. What's the point if being a 'gamer' if you can't build up a game collection?

I have just under 3800 boxed games here, ranging from the Atari 2600 to the PS3 and Xbox 360.
It's taken me decades to build my collection up and I am proud of it, shame modern 'gamers' are so shallow.. Digital sucks, I will never buy digital as I like to see boxes on my shelves and build my collection up.
#24AlexPumaPosted 10/27/2013 6:29:30 PM
KID VID posted...
PhilBrooksTNF posted...
Or buy the superior PS4.

That's the silliest thing I've ever read. How are you going to play an Xbox One game on a PS4?

Well, since only a small handful of games on both consoles are exclusives, its not hard.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#25TheDarkNerdPosted 10/27/2013 6:32:24 PM
KID VID posted...
PhilBrooksTNF posted...
Or buy the superior PS4.

That's the silliest thing I've ever read. How are you going to play an Xbox One game on a PS4?

Well, since only a small handful of games on both consoles are exclusives, its not hard.

Pretty sure even without the exclusives, you can't rent a game for XBox One game and install it to a PS4.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif
#26hsu_reddie09Posted 10/27/2013 6:48:37 PM
PhilBrooksTNF posted...
Or buy the superior PS4.

Oh, so I can play...well this is weird, I can't think of any games I want to play on that.
#27bessy67Posted 10/27/2013 6:49:51 PM
Gamer4e4 posted...
bessy67 posted...
chrisromans123 posted...

Instant switching between games without having to swap discs. Plus no disc cases to clutter up the room.

Clutter? Lol.. What's the point if being a 'gamer' if you can't build up a game collection?

Umm...

To play the games?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#28Thewinner14Posted 10/27/2013 6:53:53 PM
This was confirmed the day of or day after the 180, though the scenario given was different.
---
6 Bible translations, 1 app: http://www.jw.org/en/online-help/jw-library/
#29chrisromans123Posted 10/27/2013 7:02:04 PM
Gamer4e4 posted...
bessy67 posted...
chrisromans123 posted...

I have just under 3800 boxed games here, ranging from the Atari 2600 to the PS3 and Xbox 360.
It's taken me decades to build my collection up and I am proud of it, shame modern 'gamers' are so shallow.. Digital sucks, I will never buy digital as I like to see boxes on my shelves and build my collection up.

I'm with you. I like actually having something physical, but I don't mind digital if the price is right.
---
FC: 4081-6578-7259
#30needcaw231Posted 10/27/2013 8:10:09 PM
hsu_reddie09 posted...
PhilBrooksTNF posted...
Or buy the superior PS4.

Oh, so I can play...well this is weird, I can't think of any games I want to play on that.

So only games your looking to play are Ryse (LOL) and Dead Rising (looks good TBHQ), and a racing sim? Man didn't realize people don't like playing multi platform games. I understand though gotta stand by your product because some wild loyalty to the brand. When the ps3 first released i said "F that, Xbox way better" in-till later on in console life. I don't have some false sense of loyalty. Face it, Xbox is more expensive, weaker and actually has less games on launch than PS4 if you count all the games.