So my account just got suspended ..

#11wskingws(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 7:20:25 PM
thisismyusernme posted...
wskingws posted...
BTM4444 posted...
What did u do?

Trashed talked players in gta online.

Oh bull****

Right? Most of the people I trashed talked were the type that go around with their friends ganging up on people, I'm guessing they got all their little crew members to file complaints on my acc. I think it's funny.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#12thisismyusernmePosted 10/27/2013 7:22:09 PM
wskingws posted...
wskingws posted...
BTM4444 posted...
What did u do?

Oh bull****

Right? Most of the people I trashed talked were the type that go around with their friends ganging up on people, I'm guessing they got all their little crew members to file complaints on my acc. I think it's funny.

No I'm calling bull**** on you. If you could get banned for trash talking Microsoft would have dispatched a hit squad to assassinate me by now...
---
Clan Leader, Status-DISAVOWED
#13wskingws(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 7:23:13 PM
CapnStanky posted...
wskingws posted...
BTM4444 posted...
What did u do?

I wish people like you switched to PS4.

Ok? I trash talked a couple of players that were being complete douche bags so I should switch to ps4? Lol
---
#14Gamer4e4Posted 10/27/2013 7:24:28 PM
We don't care, twitter is that way ---->
#15wskingws(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 7:27:05 PM
wskingws posted...
wskingws posted...
BTM4444 posted...
What did u do?

Oh bull****

No I'm calling bull**** on you. If you could get banned for trash talking Microsoft would have dispatched a hit squad to assassinate me by now...

You didn't even read the post did you. I said it before and I'll say it again: "Im guessing they got all their little crew members to file complains on my acc". Oh and I never said I got banned. Learn to read.
---
#16scoobydoobydontPosted 10/27/2013 7:27:18 PM
wskingws posted...
Ok? I trash talked a couple of players that were being complete douche bags so I should switch to ps4? Lol

Is this the language you were using? No wonder you were suspended. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth???
http://i.imgur.com/IMeDrv7.gif
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#17wskingws(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 7:28:16 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
wskingws posted...

Is this the language you were using? No wonder you were suspended. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth???
http://i.imgur.com/IMeDrv7.gif

Cool story bro.
---
#18SlaysmePosted 10/27/2013 7:29:16 PM
Wow, you people are scummy.
---
Book reader master race. What now, chumps?
3ds FC-5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme nnid-smallwoodfamily
#19DelRowePosted 10/27/2013 7:29:18 PM
CapnStanky posted...
I wish people like you switched to PS4.

Yea. The idiotic Xbox Live community really gets on your nerves doesn't it?
---
You are not in control.
#20thisismyusernmePosted 10/27/2013 7:39:32 PM(edited)
wskingws posted...

You didn't even read the post did you. I said it before and I'll say it again: "Im guessing they got all their little crew members to file complains on my acc".

It takes a LOT more than that... A LOT. It used to be if you wanted to change your tag for free you'd have to beg enough people to file a complaint that it's inappropriate. You wouldn't get a ban but you'd have to change your tag and it was free. That took hundreds of complaints to achieve. You don't get a 3 week ban jus for talking **** to some kid. You did somehting else.

wskingws posted...
Oh and I never said I got banned. Learn to read.

wskingws posted...
But I'm still buying an Xbox one. I just cant turn my back on this awesome controller.

Edit: forgot to mention it got banned for 3 weeks.

You were saying troll?

---
Clan Leader, Status-DISAVOWED