BATTLEFIELD 4 Xbox One impressions from Xbox One Tour event...It looks great!!

#1zerooo0Posted 10/27/2013 7:18:57 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/battlefield-4-xbox-one-impressions-from-xbox-one-tour-event

Basically the game is what we should all expect it to be, obviously not as impressive as the PC version but a great step ahead of the 360 version.

I can't wait to see how much of a difference 60FPS makes in a BF game. DICE is doing a smart thing by showing us the starting grounds of the new console that the developers will/should take the time to learn how to utilize the system. After all isn't that the fun of seeing the consoles grow and expand over the years?

BF4 looks great and anyone who plays it on any Next Gen console will definitely get a nice treat above our current gen brothers. That 60FPS is going to make a big difference.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2RollnThunder213Posted 10/27/2013 7:39:10 PM
Played it at the Chicago event.

I sucked the first time going 20-20 we barely lost because I was adjusting to a new map and weapons and controller. Second time around I went 24-4 and we just barely won. Had a fun time with my friend.

The game played and looked great and the controller was different at first but a noticeable improvement in many ways over the 360 controller.

I thought the graphics weren't bad on the 360 for BF3, so I can't find any reason to be disappointed with BF4 on the One
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 7:54:37 PM
RollnThunder213 posted...
Played it at the Chicago event.

I sucked the first time going 20-20 we barely lost because I was adjusting to a new map and weapons and controller. Second time around I went 24-4 and we just barely won. Had a fun time with my friend.

The game played and looked great and the controller was different at first but a noticeable improvement in many ways over the 360 controller.

I thought the graphics weren't bad on the 360 for BF3, so I can't find any reason to be disappointed with BF4 on the One

BF3 looked great for what the 360 could handle. Since you played it, do you remember if they got rid of that "blue tint" that BF3 had? It was one of my main problems graphically(Minus the stuff that's to be expected) with the game that annoyed my eyes.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#4chrisromans123Posted 10/27/2013 7:57:19 PM
zerooo0 posted...
http://www.examiner.com/article/battlefield-4-xbox-one-impressions-from-xbox-one-tour-event

Basically the game is what we should all expect it to be, obviously not as impressive as the PC version but a great step ahead of the 360 version.

I can't wait to see how much of a difference 60FPS makes in a BF game. DICE is doing a smart thing by showing us the starting grounds of the new console that the developers will/should take the time to learn how to utilize the system. After all isn't that the fun of seeing the consoles grow and expand over the years?

BF4 looks great and anyone who plays it on any Next Gen console will definitely get a nice treat above our current gen brothers. That 60FPS is going to make a big difference.

I played bf3 on 360 a lot because my friends don't have gaming PC's and the 30fps made that game look so bad. It was so different from what I played on the PC. If you havent got to play it at 60fps ever then youre in for a nice treat if you get it for x1/ps4.
---
FC: 4081-6578-7259
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 8:00:29 PM
chrisromans123 posted...
zerooo0 posted...

I played bf3 on 360 a lot because my friends don't have gaming PC's and the 30fps made that game look so bad. It was so different from what I played on the PC. If you havent got to play it at 60fps ever then youre in for a nice treat if you get it for x1/ps4.

Indeed, my living situation/friends don't allow me to build for a PC so I'm content with consoles. I perfectly understand as why the PC version should 90% of the time definitely look better than the 360 version since the 360 is an ancient dinosaur to modern PC's. It still impresses me that DICE got the game to run on it.

I saw some off screen gameplay of the BF4 on X1 kits with 60FPS and it looked so smooth, like CoD smooth gameplay. I just can't wait to see how much of a difference this will be and is easily my most anticipated Next Gen game.
---