Why is this not talked about more? Xbox Live destroys PSN

#71crucialPosted 10/31/2013 11:48:45 PM
PS+ is a great rental service but nothing else can touch XBL,only ponies say PS+ is better then live,that is why Sony is trying so hard to be like XBL it's pretty funny,they even want to charge you now and add all this garbage they want you to buy,everyone I know and work with that own both 360 and PS3 all say I mean everyone 20+ people have said XBL is worlds apart from PS+.

You can't even change your GT or change to a master account and most important it runs MP games much worse then XBL and I won't even talk about the 2 month shut down that nearly killed the console.
#72METALINGUS5150Posted 10/31/2013 11:50:02 PM
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/10/30/windows_azure_global_fail/
#73benjimainPosted 10/31/2013 11:53:01 PM
Sony wasn't far behind with their service and it was free. Now it's a premium service it'll easily supersede Live.

Hell, it's got all the features now, and even innovated its own video and screen capture feature until MS copied it at their reveal.

Yup, with the superiority of PS4 power, sales, architecture and popularity, PSN is gonna reduce Live to desolate rubble!
#74LuDaCRis073Posted 11/1/2013 1:45:44 AM
It's not talked about because most people only care about two things; online stability and party chart which both next gens consoles have. Everything else my Smart TV, Ipad or WiiU does better.
---
Rawr!
#75lax_plyrPosted 11/1/2013 1:49:33 AM
benjimain posted...
Sony wasn't far behind with their service and it was free. Now it's a premium service it'll easily supersede Live.

Hell, it's got all the features now, and even innovated its own video and screen capture feature until MS copied it at their reveal.

Yup, with the superiority of PS4 power, sales, architecture and popularity, PSN is gonna reduce Live to desolate rubble!

Why would you want the PSN to destroy XBL? You do realize that competition is almost always required for an industry to remain innovative and fresh, right? If either service were to disappear it wouldn't be good for gamers, bottom line.
#76VRViperIIPosted 11/1/2013 3:09:05 AM
thisismyusernme posted...
Voelger posted...
I agree that Sony will improve their software. And it is possible that it could be be better of the two, but software companies that are the best usually have track records. Good software is hard. Ms is a software company

I was under the impression that's why they are now monetizing it, so they can heavily improve on it and introduce more features akin to LIVE

Sony's latest revenue forecasts show that they hope to counter the lower price of the ps4 by selling playatation + memberships. So at least for a while, a ps+ membership goes towards paying for faster ram and more gpu cores. Don't expect a network revelation.
---
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rheagar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Valar Morghulis
#77xninjagrrlPosted 11/1/2013 3:23:44 AM
the PSN is actually better than XBL in many ways now. I still prefer my 360 and XBL.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#78FPS_hitmanPosted 11/1/2013 3:30:36 AM
complete BS. My tag is Kuruptturner on psn and live so check the battlefield boards for all there games which i had for both systems for proof. There isnt a difference and I actually prefer PSN to live in structure and gameplay. There isnt a single thing aside from party chat that live does better. There the same and since if you play the same game as friends you can talk just the same with PSN.

Live is not better both services are equal its just what you prefer. Funny how a lot of people respond with there names on both systems and say its the same.
#79Soar2344Posted 11/1/2013 3:34:57 AM
crucial posted...
PS+ is a great rental service but nothing else can touch XBL,only ponies say PS+ is better then live,that is why Sony is trying so hard to be like XBL it's pretty funny,they even want to charge you now and add all this garbage they want you to buy,everyone I know and work with that own both 360 and PS3 all say I mean everyone 20+ people have said XBL is worlds apart from PS+.

You can't even change your GT or change to a master account and most important it runs MP games much worse then XBL and I won't even talk about the 2 month shut down that nearly killed the console.

The thing is PS+ is better from a value standpoint. The amount I saved with a 12 month subscription is insane. And yes while we do lose the ability to play our free games I could just resubscribe.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
#80vashtrichamPosted 11/1/2013 5:15:13 AM(edited)
zinsindetta posted...
vashtricham posted...
zinsindetta posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
It isn't talked about more because this board is mainly Sony Fanboys/Trolls. Why would they want to discuss their Playstation's crappy online service?

This and it is crappy, I know very well in my sig.

Sorry they perform the same in multiplayer and when playing things like Netflix. Xbots are delusional

No they don't. How am I a xbot when I have both PSN and Live and use them both often. Just because your butthurt because you do not like my opinion child.

Sorry live and psn perform the same for multiplayer and that is fact not opinion. Live does not make your connection better. Funny the ones who call othera child are usually child's themselves trying to feel superior.
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam