Incoming rumor explosion (discuss here)

#1FusionCPosted 10/27/2013 7:35:55 PM
famousmortimer is about to post some big earth shaking info about XB1 (or so he says). As soon as he does the Sony fanboys are going to flood the board with whatever it is. So can we just fill this topic with it please so it doesnt take up every spot on the front of the board. Thanks.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#2Foxx3kPosted 10/27/2013 7:39:21 PM
I bet the rumor is unbelievable.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#3HENTAIDOJIPosted 10/27/2013 7:41:55 PM
Omg

game sharing at launch. No drm,,,

Holy ****
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#4FusionC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 7:42:45 PM
Ohh im sure its going to be bad...he is pretty sure its something that CBOAT has been teasing...so its going to be bad news (again its all rumor) but I figured I would get ahead of the poostorm and make this for people
---
For the Horde!!!!
#5HENTAIDOJIPosted 10/27/2013 7:47:45 PM
Whatever this is. CBOAT had nothing. "Wait for launch" = " I have nothing so will wait for something bad after launch and say its that"
---
#6bessy67Posted 10/27/2013 7:48:22 PM(edited)
FusionC posted...
Ohh im sure its going to be bad...he is pretty sure its something that CBOAT has been teasing...so its going to be bad news (again its all rumor) but I figured I would get ahead of the poostorm and make this for people

CBOAT did say something about resale of digital games a while ago though...
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#7scoobydoobydontPosted 10/27/2013 7:51:19 PM
Didn't mort literally just in the last week (or two?) have to apologize because he posted some incorrect info as a rumor? I'm pretty sure he did... And I'm pretty sure his contacts are mainly Sony side. I wouldn't really hold my breath for real Xbox info from him, even if he has caught wind of things once or twice in the past. And it's kind of weird that Sony fans (not mentioning anyone specifically) cling to GAF "insiders" so desperately when they have pretty terrible records. Not Pachter bad, but pretty damn bad.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#8JohnHalo343Posted 10/27/2013 7:52:07 PM
The Sony Fanboys are getting all sweaty as we speak in anticipation of this. I foresee many typos due to their fingers slipping on their saturated keyboards.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#9HENTAIDOJIPosted 10/27/2013 7:54:03 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Didn't mort literally just in the last week (or two?) have to apologize because he posted some incorrect info as a rumor? I'm pretty sure he did... And I'm pretty sure his contacts are mainly Sony side. I wouldn't really hold my breath for real Xbox info from him, even if he has caught wind of things once or twice in the past. And it's kind of weird that Sony fans (not mentioning anyone specifically) cling to GAF "insiders" so desperately when they have pretty terrible records. Not Pachter bad, but pretty damn bad.

He works for Sony. It was either E3 or Gamescom. His PSN tag was visible on a demo. So yes. Consider the source.
---
#10FusionC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 7:54:03 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...

He actually apologized for calling A. Penello a liar. We still dont know if the rumor about COD and BF4 at 720p is true or not...
---
For the Horde!!!!