What is Smartglass like, is it a good feature?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is Smartglass like, is it a good feature?

User Info: DillMan926

DillMan926
3 years ago#1
I have had a 360 since day 1, but never got around to using Smartglass. I have looked up some info on it, but never spoken with anyone that has actually used it. The only extra gaming aspect I have seen so far on Xbox One is the Dead Rising 3 extra missions. Otherwise you can control the system or your tv or whatever with your tablet or smartphone.

So in general do people like it? Do they use it a lot? Is it getting better with Xbox One?

I am debating getting an Ipad Air, my 1st gen Ipad is terrible and just crashes infinitely, so if Smartglass is worth it I am guessing I will probably get the new Air in a few days, or will add to my decision anyway.

Thanks
-Death is certain, Life is not
-Religion emphasizes faith because if people used logic they would see through the crap

User Info: Foxx3k

Foxx3k
3 years ago#2
IT's a good idea but needs better implementation.
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]

User Info: amanz1

amanz1
3 years ago#3
The only time I use it is when I'm watching netflix and I need to charge my controller.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What is Smartglass like, is it a good feature?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived