Xbox.com Updated To Include Xbox One Details, Video Shows Dashboard In Action

#1Dev445Posted 10/27/2013 7:46:32 PM
by Kyle Hilliard

Xbox.com has been updated and now includes an Xbox One coat of paint. There is also a new video that shows the dashboard in action.

You will have to head here to see the video as there is no simple way to embed it. The video shows the world's most fickle entertainment media consumer as he moves from watching a movie, to watching TV, to playing a game, to chatting with a friend, all in less than two minutes.

The website has additional Xbox One details, but it doesn't appear to be any new information. Rather, it presents everything in a very clean, informational layout.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/10/27/xbox-com-updated-to-include-xbox-one-details-video-shows-dashboard-in-action.aspx
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2DamnEvilDogPosted 10/27/2013 7:54:59 PM
Man, it's like he was drinking way too many MtDews while poking at the darn Xbox One...

Very nice link though, the UI seem fast, looking forward to using Skype with my friends while I game (I talk to them a lot everyday)
#3Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2013 7:55:06 PM
Here's the video link displaying the dashboard and features: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/meet-xbox-one

Its pretty dope, can't wait
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#4Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 6:01:13 AM
bump
---
#5BbrendoshiPosted 10/28/2013 6:02:13 AM
If swapping between things is even half as fast as that, I'll be incredibly happy with my purchase.
---
Gamertag: Sakori
#6InjusticeRebornPosted 10/28/2013 6:06:30 AM
Yeah, it's nice and all. But as a possible future owner, I won't be kidding myself that it is that fast.

Saw the new layout to the site last night. Was a little slow at first, but it seems to be running rather smoothly now. I do like the new darker green.
#7QuinnandGoblinPosted 10/28/2013 6:16:49 AM
What kills it for me in that video is how staged and obvious it is that he is doing none of what is being shown in the video.

I know MS has to show the features in a fast way to get the message out, but till we can see it in REAL-TIME action and not some staged video i'll hold my breath.
---
NinendoID- Grey-Armada .... psn- armada66 .... xbl- greyarmada....3ds-0345-0608-4393