So, Xbox Live on Xbox One is a complete mess. Link Inside

#101knightimexPosted 10/28/2013 6:26:20 AM
This sums everything up rather nicely.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=87765469&postcount=2
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
#102nerdy65Posted 10/28/2013 6:30:25 AM
For those saying that the xbox one has lost the console war, i just want to remind you guys that the xbox one and playstation 4 have not been released yet. They come out in mid november.
#103knightimexPosted 10/28/2013 6:35:28 AM
nerdy65 posted...
For those saying that the xbox one has lost the console war, i just want to remind you guys that the xbox one and playstation 4 have not been released yet. They come out in mid november.

That's only 18 days away...
---
I'm a Nintendo fanboy Sony pony, who owned an Xbox 360 7th gen, prefers ps4 over wii u,Likes grfx, trolls pc master race, Put that in your pipe, & smoke it!
#104teeebzPosted 10/28/2013 6:49:37 AM
1. I love how this topic was posted (title) as if it were FACT. Yet all the regular xbox bashers will talk about Xbox users, make fun of them, post with sarcastic idiotic undertones, and talk about logic and everything else but not point out that this was posted on gaf. Whether good news for a system, or bad news, I take the site with a grain of salt. They also.coincidentally sidestep how the topic title is incorrect. BTWi love how rated roger created the topic and then completely disappeared and watched as people argue back and forth. Why do you all play into is? No one can discuss something calmly.

2. If we are throwing out rumors then the haters of the one should go watch the YouTube video that someone posted earlier where they guy who has "very,very reliable sources" states that the ps4 was intended for drm as well. The day one patch secretly removes it so it is compatible with used games and such.

Now should I go post that on the ps4 board and have every. Ry, scream, and yell at me? No, because it's. Rumor.

I love the whole, If you like a certain system for practices I don't agree with you're stupid but if you don't like the system I like because of possible practices or opinions on games, you're still stupid.

Btw I'll own both systems so don't even bring that crap up.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
#105mrshowtime333Posted 10/28/2013 6:50:29 AM
Gotta say, this is the funniest rumor yet.

At least its entertaining.
#106NSGraphitePosted 10/28/2013 6:53:48 AM
I'm a die hard sony pony and i think that is crap. do you honestly think MS is going to give up the one advantage they have over sony right now and that is the reliability of their network infrastructure.

I think not silly puppy.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#107Exodus_PrimePosted 10/28/2013 6:58:38 AM
ManInGorillaSut posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
ManInGorillaSut posted...
I think this accurately describes the Xbone right now:

http://i.minus.com/iOdUWD6HzcKnl.gif

I LOLd. Good pic. What cartoon is that from?

...Seriously? Thats Pinocchio dude...

Proof that Ryan did not have a normal childhood.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#108khardboredPosted 10/28/2013 7:01:06 AM
This is shaping up to be true, people. And I am a huge MS Supporter. But tweets are exploding with information on this. Hrm.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#109XBOXvsPCPosted 10/28/2013 7:02:40 AM
soon will be a complete Messi
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#110khardboredPosted 10/28/2013 7:05:00 AM
NSGraphite posted...
I'm a die hard sony pony and i think that is crap. do you honestly think MS is going to give up the one advantage they have over sony right now and that is the reliability of their network infrastructure.

I think not silly puppy.

You're assuming they did this on purpose or something.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */