So, Xbox Live on Xbox One is a complete mess. Link Inside

#41Ramsus082Posted 10/27/2013 9:34:16 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
Pretty ****ty of Microsoft if thats true. $500 console and the ''best'' online gaming service doesn't even work at launch? X1 fans should expect better, there's no good excuse or defense for this from a consumer standpoint, only from the corporate apologist perspective. This isn't even about ''MS vs. Sony'', this is about buying a console for half a grand in a few weeks and expecting it to work properly. No excuses, no defensive PS4 references.

In all fairness to MS, they rushed the hell out of the Xbone to compete with Sony and try not to let Sony get the lead on launch.

There's no fairness to give, since consumers are getting the ****-end of the stick on account of MS trying to push the X1 out to meet Sony at launch. They're doing their damndest to alienate the fans that stood by them through the DRM/pricing issues and 180's.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#42bob15xPosted 10/27/2013 9:39:13 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
Pretty ****ty of Microsoft if thats true. $500 console and the ''best'' online gaming service doesn't even work at launch? X1 fans should expect better, there's no good excuse or defense for this from a consumer standpoint, only from the corporate apologist perspective. This isn't even about ''MS vs. Sony'', this is about buying a console for half a grand in a few weeks and expecting it to work properly. No excuses, no defensive PS4 references.

In all fairness to MS, they rushed the hell out of the Xbone to compete with Sony and try not to let Sony get the lead on launch.

There's no fairness to give, since consumers are getting the ****-end of the stick on account of MS trying to push the X1 out to meet Sony at launch. They're doing their damndest to alienate the fans that stood by them through the DRM/pricing issues and 180's.

The current rumours look like it's Sony that has rushednit and the ps4 is defective.
#43ManInGorillaSutPosted 10/27/2013 9:40:56 PM(edited)
bob15x posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Ramsus082 posted...

The current rumours look like it's Sony that has rushednit and the ps4 is defective.

Link? And no, your ass doesn't count.
---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#44Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/27/2013 9:41:41 PM
bob15x posted...
rumours

---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8.1!
#45bob15xPosted 10/27/2013 9:43:16 PM
ManInGorillaSut posted...
bob15x posted...
I just read something about on a Sight about ps4 is overheating after an hour of use that is why they are restricting the reviews because they're not even on retail ps4 if that information is correct it will make RROD look like a little hiccup. Could explain why neogaf is trying any little bad news for ms to deflect Sony issues.

Prob not true but if it is , very bad

Please give us a link to there you read this and no, your ass is not a valid source.

On tablet not easy to link go to annoyed gamers twitter there is a link there near top look for the overheating comment will have to expand some feeds. Its about the same reliability as all these rumors which are also prob all bs
#46ManInGorillaSutPosted 10/27/2013 9:44:10 PM
bob15x posted...
bob15x posted...
I just read something about on a Sight about ps4 is overheating after an hour of use that is why they are restricting the reviews because they're not even on retail ps4 if that information is correct it will make RROD look like a little hiccup. Could explain why neogaf is trying any little bad news for ms to deflect Sony issues.

Prob not true but if it is , very bad

Please give us a link to there you read this and no, your ass is not a valid source.

On tablet not easy to link go to annoyed gamers twitter there is a link there near top look for the overheating comment will have to expand some feeds. Its about the same reliability as all these rumors which are also prob all bs

So it is coming from your ass.

Thanks for playing.
---
Give me Banana!
PSN ID; EL_BOMBASTICO
#47VIC10U5Posted 10/27/2013 9:44:38 PM
So just another rumor to add to the list? This is pathetic.

"Ok, first off: the origin of the rumor. I was contacted by someone claiming to be a dev. He told me a bunch of info. I had no idea if it was true or not. I know a lot of people really hate me currently so I was very weary that I was being trolled by a well-informed person. I was looking for other sources for hours. Nothing. And then I got partial verification from another dev (not that he/she disagreed with part, but only knew part and said it was 100% correct) and then at once I got verification by two people who have never wronged me. So this isnít flimsy but Iím still filing it under rumor because, well, it is. But it isnít."

PA-THET-IC. What an ass-hat.
#48enigma2274Posted 10/27/2013 9:49:02 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
I think this accurately describes the Xbone right now:

http://i.minus.com/iOdUWD6HzcKnl.gif

I LOLd. Good pic. What cartoon is that from?

I lol'd as well.
---
Go Cardinals!!! Looking for world series championship #12.
#49NathanDrakeSwagPosted 10/27/2013 9:53:14 PM
I just can't believe there are people ok with spending $500 on a product that has had nothing but negative news surrounding it since the day it was revealed.

Are Xbox fans really settling for inferior multiplats and a broken online service now? Those were the main 2 things you guys had in your favor on 360 and now you are just taking whatever MS gives you. I thought you were better than that.

PS3 vs 360 was really an epic battle. You had 2 companies and consoles that kept pushing each other and were neck and neck in sales for nearly a decade and now MS is throwing it all away while their loyal fans cheer them on as the sink ships.
#50VIC10U5Posted 10/27/2013 9:55:02 PM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
I just can't believe there are people ok with spending $500 on a product that has had nothing but negative news surrounding it since the day it was revealed.

Are Xbox fans really settling for inferior multiplats and a broken online service now? Those were the main 2 things you guys had in your favor on 360 and now you are just taking whatever MS gives you. I thought you were better than that.

PS3 vs 360 was really an epic battle. You had 2 companies and consoles that kept pushing each other and were neck and neck in sales for nearly a decade and now MS is throwing it all away while their loyal fans cheer them on as the sink ships.

Says you, a nobody.