XBONews: "OS off-limits; press' turns were over if they pressed guide button"

#31HENTAIDOJIPosted 10/28/2013 11:59:36 AM
Oh Nate.

Haven't you learned not to use Neogaf as a source?

Remember when you said Rare was being shut down in 2011?
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#32UnquietSlumbersPosted 10/28/2013 12:06:46 PM
Bwaaaa Methos!

Let the games begin!
#33120N7Posted 10/28/2013 12:10:01 PM
And pressing the guide button opened a trapdoor over a pit full of sharpened stakes. Please.
#34methosagainPosted 10/28/2013 12:10:16 PM
UnquietSlumbers posted...
Bwaaaa Methos!

Let the games begin!

Sorry I cannot do that. I would love to let the games begin but if I hit the Guide Button my OS fails and I have to wait for a Day one patch to play my new console, but sadly that isn't possible because XBL crashed.
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#35UnquietSlumbersPosted 10/28/2013 12:15:47 PM
Bwaaaa

This is beautiful!

Revenge really is the sweetest dish!

Where TBC, Schpinkter, etc, at?
#36Ramsus082Posted 10/28/2013 12:40:25 PM
TBC pops in here once a month but has too much damage to control, schphincter downed a whiskey sour with bleach to escape, and RAZurrected became HENTAIDOJI, who's posting in this very thread. Strange times.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#37NeoMonkPosted 10/28/2013 12:44:03 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Sony ponies please stop bashing the X1...

At this point it's like beating a dead horse.

Eets ovah.

I may actually agree with this man, These are no longer rumors when about a dozen "unconfirmed sources" state the same thing... This is outright sad now...
Yes we know... the White knights are out in full force... but seriously if they buy this thing after knowing all this, they deserve what they get (I'm fully aware that even then MS wins as they sell units but somehow I'm OK with it)
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#38MetroidFan9999Posted 10/28/2013 2:53:53 PM
And....boom. Sad day in gaming if the press is denied the truth.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#39khardboredPosted 10/28/2013 2:57:50 PM
MVNeo posted...
I don't have time to read whatever this is, but I will say that when I went to the Xbox One Test Drive a few days ago the lady ran over and took the controller once I picked up the controller for FIFA and the first thing I did was go to the Guide. She started telling me how it's not done and will be different once it's released.

I understood all that and just wanted to get a taste, but no one there realizes how much someone like me already knows.

And you're just now mentioning this? I am sure you would have jumped on telling the world as soon as you got home.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#40popping4itPosted 10/28/2013 3:08:33 PM
so microsoft goes out to places to allow people to play the console and the games. sony hides everything behind closed doors and microsoft gets the bad press....

**** logic.
---
whens mahvel?