RUMOR: Xbox Live and Xbox One OS issues causing delays for post launch games

#91touyamizrahiPosted 10/28/2013 4:30:32 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
touyamizrahi posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
I haven't used 8 enough so I'm probably just not used to it.

I'm not sure what you like to do on your PC (do you just game and watch things?) so I can't say either way. I like to do tiny bits of coding for RPG Maker VX, i do about 90% of my college assignments from home too to I got KBP, AutoCad and a few other programs that I'm actually shocked worked on Win 8 but am happy they did, and I use Articy Draft 2 for my personal writing (KICK BUTT program if you like to do a ton of in-depth writing IMO. youtube some videos or get the demo to try it out. well worth the cost)

You gotta fly to New York city at least once to eat some oizza! Lol. Also, I just play games on it, browse and use it to hack phones lol. Nothing serious

Lol, I'll put that on my "to do eventually" list lol.

But still, check out articy draft 2. epic program which can be used for different things.

But everyone have fun! I'm off for the night :)
#92HENTAIDOJIPosted 10/28/2013 4:37:17 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
chrish909 posted...
Hey sony trolls. 360 os destroys ps3s os hands down. X1 is going to have more capabilites so its safe to say x1 os is going to destroy ps4s. Sony never even announced anything for psn changing except now they are charging you lmao.

on a side note, does anyone remember wait until gamescom or wait until tokyo game show. Hahahah these trolls are so fail. Keep dreaming tc.

Hey Chrish.

X1 and Ps4 =/= 360 and PS3.

Yes they are. They are exactly the same. Xbone with its games and Sony delaying its racers again.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#93Soar2344Posted 10/28/2013 4:39:05 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
chrish909 posted...
Hey sony trolls. 360 os destroys ps3s os hands down. X1 is going to have more capabilites so its safe to say x1 os is going to destroy ps4s. Sony never even announced anything for psn changing except now they are charging you lmao.

on a side note, does anyone remember wait until gamescom or wait until tokyo game show. Hahahah these trolls are so fail. Keep dreaming tc.

Hey Chrish.

X1 and Ps4 =/= 360 and PS3.

Yes they are. They are exactly the same. Xbone with its games and Sony delaying its racers again.

They both have games <_< we all have preferences here.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board