Are ya scared of Kinect Spying on you: Now you can buy something that stops it

#1zerooo0Posted 10/28/2013 8:10:52 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-kinect-peripheral-can-block-cameras/1100-6415805/

Just lol, but knowing the NSA scare right now I can see this taking off.

Seriously though if you're concerned about privacy and have any form of Social Media(Twitter, Facebook, Vine, etc) or a Laptop with a camera on it then you really have no room to talk about privacy.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 10/28/2013 8:11:58 AM
I'll just close my eyes and the NSA won't be able to see me! HA!
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3Dev0311Posted 10/28/2013 8:17:37 AM
The NSA gets revealed and instead of outrage and taking steps toward being more careful with devices, people think 'Oh well!!' I love America.
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 8:18:15 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...

I'm going to play Call of Duty Commando style in my chair so the NSA can get a nice picture of my Captain.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#5AzaneAzerPosted 10/28/2013 8:18:54 AM
I still don't buy the "you already use the internet so why not give up your rights fully" arguments, since I control my Twitter and facebook outputs pretty well, where as anything I do in front of an all seeing Camera would be much less private.

and it's not tinfoil hat conspiracy anymore, PRISM is a real thing.
#6bob15xPosted 10/28/2013 8:20:28 AM
AzaneAzer posted...
I still don't buy the "you already use the internet so why not give up your rights fully" arguments, since I control my Twitter and facebook outputs pretty well, where as anything I do in front of an all seeing Camera would be much less private.

you actually think you control your twitter and facebook outputs after all the reports out of those camps.
#7DarkJaydragonPosted 10/28/2013 8:27:09 AM
zerooo0 posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...

I'm going to play Call of Duty Commando style in my chair so the NSA can get a nice picture of my Captain.

Will it stand to attention.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#8MrImpatient35Posted 10/28/2013 8:37:48 AM
lol I'm done! I'm falling off the grid. NO SPYING! I'll be Amish from now on. I'm not using a cell phone or landline phone, no laptop, desktop...nothing! lol.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
DR3, AC4, Xbox Fitness (1-Year free), KI3 (F2P)
#9PraetorXynPosted 10/28/2013 10:22:36 AM
bob15x posted...
AzaneAzer posted...

you actually think you control your twitter and facebook outputs after all the reports out of those camps.

Seems like he meant he is careful not to post inflammatory stuff on there.

I need to go delete my facebook that a former girlfriend made for me. I haven't been on it in like 4 years.
---
Console war in a nutshell:
http://imgur.com/xA6GJZ9
#10vashtrichamPosted 10/28/2013 10:25:30 AM
Its sad this is even needed
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam