Xbox One VS Wii U

#11RybalPosted 10/28/2013 10:33:54 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
This poll is 100% absolute proof all the Sony Fanboys that infest this board are just common trolls, despite their claims otherwise.

They like to argue about how PS4 has better specs and Blah, blah, blah, but when it comes to a poll between the weaker Wii U and the Stronger Xbox One, they vote like like how you would expect trolls to vote.

What a bunch of hypocrites, but we already knew that guys. Not like that is news.

I didn't vote in this poll, but I think that sworder made a valid point. If it were PS4 vs Wii U for someone getting an X1, which would make more sense to get? In that case, the Wii U would be more different so would make more sense (unless you really like PS exclusives).
---
Brand loyalty is most evident in Apple acolytes - the Applytes - that most rabid of fan bases who will buy a brand new device with every minor upgrade
#12JohnHalo343Posted 10/28/2013 10:39:20 AM
Rybal posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
This poll is 100% absolute proof all the Sony Fanboys that infest this board are just common trolls, despite their claims otherwise.

They like to argue about how PS4 has better specs and Blah, blah, blah, but when it comes to a poll between the weaker Wii U and the Stronger Xbox One, they vote like like how you would expect trolls to vote.

What a bunch of hypocrites, but we already knew that guys. Not like that is news.

I didn't vote in this poll, but I think that sworder made a valid point. If it were PS4 vs Wii U for someone getting an X1, which would make more sense to get? In that case, the Wii U would be more different so would make more sense (unless you really like PS exclusives).

I am positive in a poll that hypothetically stipulated that Xbox One and Wii U were the only two next gen consoles that existed, they would still vote against the Xbox One.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#13scoobydoobydontPosted 10/28/2013 10:40:54 AM
Wii U
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#14TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 10/28/2013 10:43:24 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...

Trying to stifle free speech you hater of opinions?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#15Dev0311Posted 10/28/2013 11:10:43 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Rybal posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

I am positive in a poll that hypothetically stipulated that Xbox One and Wii U were the only two next gen consoles that existed, they would still vote against the Xbox One.

Why would someone choose Xbone over Wii U? Super Mario 3D World comes out next month.
#16jb08045(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 12:16:02 PM
slyman19 posted...
odanzrexorc posted...
slyman19 posted...
jb08045 posted...
slyman19 posted...
Too bad it doesn`t have any games to play.

Xbot

Sorry, no. I have one. The best game on the Wii U is Zelda which is a 10 year old port.

That will change shortly when Monolith's X is released, then nothing else matters, the Wii U shall win with a killer app.

The xbone has no good games. Titanfall's giant mecha are lame compared to the mecha in X so that just leaves Crimson Dragon which doesn't count because it is digital only.

Ryse looks like God of War only lamer (and I hated God of War because it sucked compared to DMC and Bayonetta and I'm not a sony fanboy, just an xbone hater) so that's trash.

Forza? Cars driving? That's the best you've got? That sucks too. If Nintendo would get off their asses and make a new F-Zero game all of these driving sims would **** themselves and die.

Halo? More like Galo, m i rite? (points to anyone who gets the reference)

The rest, what else was there? I honestly don't remember.

Do you honestly think X will sell? X will probably be a decent game, but a system seller? Not a chance.

Considering the fame Xenoblade got, combined with the Wii U's low price. There is not reason to think otherwise. X is going to sell. Xenoblade was a system, it was just a niche title. Now that more people are aware of Monolith, only good things can come of this.
---
3ds - 1118-0350-6268
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE
#17NeoMonkPosted 10/28/2013 12:31:30 PM
I had a wii u & sold it... for obvious reasons
but the gamepad browser was tight ;D
No patch needed!
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#18Dannyson97Posted 10/28/2013 12:32:59 PM
slyman19 posted...
jb08045 posted...
slyman19 posted...
Too bad it doesn`t have any games to play.

Xbot

Sorry, no. I have one. The best game on the Wii U is Zelda which is a 10 year old port.

The Wii U has dozens of good games thus far obviously none that appeal to you but that's just you.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#19LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/28/2013 12:36:03 PM
I might get a Win U just for X. Real talk. It looks better than anything the X BONE has.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#20flamepeltPosted 10/28/2013 12:47:39 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...

---
"It ain't bragging if its true" Muhammad Ali