No matter what trolls/sony ponies/haters say....

#11BloodyDove2vsPosted 10/28/2013 11:31:46 AM
slimshadytee posted...
I'm still going to enjoy my xb1." Enjoy your inferior console". I will. " enjoy your spy box". I will. "Enjoy your $100.00 more console. I will. "Enjoy your reassurance topic. I will. Anything else I missed.

You people act as though these rumors and hatred topics about the xb1 is supposed to stop someone from buying a xb1. Please.

All if you that keep posting these "convince me to get a xb1 topic, please why do I need to convince you poof be gone.

And also the "hey I canceled my pre order" who cares so what. Like this is supposed to matter to someone. Poof be gone.

Fifteen minutes of your rants wasted. Perhaps you should have wanted for 11-22-13. The worst is yet to come.
---
ES RAM will always be a bottleneck for X1.(resistance is futile)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#12Joey-ZazaPosted 10/28/2013 11:33:01 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Thank you for informing strangers on the internet your thoughts.

---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#13bob15xPosted 10/28/2013 11:41:36 AM
it is going to be funny if the majority if not all the rumors associated with both the xbox and ps4 are proven to be false at launch. I really want to see all the fanboys try and spin their comments of absolute.
#14NeoMonkPosted 10/28/2013 11:51:49 AM
Well as the saying goes "there's a sucker born every minute"
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#15HalloIsItMeYourPosted 10/28/2013 12:13:05 PM
slimshadytee posted...
I'm still going to enjoy my xb1." Enjoy your inferior console". I will. " enjoy your spy box". I will. "Enjoy your $100.00 more console. I will. "Enjoy your reassurance topic. I will. Anything else I missed.

You people act as though these rumors and hatred topics about the xb1 is supposed to stop someone from buying a xb1. Please.

All if you that keep posting these "convince me to get a xb1 topic, please why do I need to convince you poof be gone.

And also the "hey I canceled my pre order" who cares so what. Like this is supposed to matter to someone. Poof be gone.

Why do you care what trolls think?