I'm going to buy an XB1 just to smite the haters

#11scoobydoobydontPosted 10/28/2013 1:42:13 PM
ejay8320 posted...
Spite... I think you mean spite, not smite.

---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#12Ch3wy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 1:42:37 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Not even gonna play it.

Discuss.

You were gonna buy one regardless before....soooo

No.

God hates liars.

Find me a post of mine other than this topic where I said I was gonna buy one. You might be able to find posts of mine saying I'm not planning on buying one, but definitely not the opposite.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#13chrisromans123Posted 10/28/2013 1:42:38 PM
Ch3wy posted...
Not even gonna play it.

Discuss.

Can I have it?
---
FC: 4081-6578-7259
#14streamjumperPosted 10/28/2013 1:43:30 PM
TheDarkNerd posted...
When buying a consumer electronic can strike down with holy wrath those who would speak against it, call me.

I'll make sure to never voice negative opinions, and pray for forgiveness.

Every Virtual Boy sold on the launch date came with one coupon redeemable for one invocation of the Wrath of God. Sadly, even that was not enough to move units... and those few who actually bought one at launch (and thus un-ironically) died of eye cancer before they could redeem it.

Popular theory states that the tickets were still valid in the afterlife, but Nintendo's continued survival is an argument against that one.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#15Ch3wy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 1:43:59 PM
ejay8320 posted...

<edit> Unless you mean to literally smite the haters with the xbox one.

I meant what I said.

chrisromans123 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Not even gonna play it.

Discuss.

Can I have it?

No.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#16ejay8320Posted 10/28/2013 1:46:57 PM
Ch3wy posted...
ejay8320 posted...

<edit> Unless you mean to literally smite the haters with the xbox one.

I meant what I said.

chrisromans123 posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Not even gonna play it.

Discuss.

Can I have it?

No.

Do you know what smite actually means? Your going to go hit people with the Xbox one really really hard...
#17Reflex-ArcPosted 10/28/2013 1:47:57 PM
The XBO is a bit unwieldy for a bludgeon, don't you think?
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#18billsfanno1Posted 10/28/2013 1:51:49 PM
Thanks to TC for proving yet again that the Sony fanboys will argue about everything -- even your choice of words. It's hilarious that you got under their skin so easily when you flat out said you were doing this to get under their skin. Classic stuff.
#19NeoMonkPosted 10/28/2013 1:53:18 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
Thanks to TC for proving yet again that the Sony fanboys will argue about everything -- even your choice of words. It's hilarious that you got under their skin so easily when you flat out said you were doing this to get under their skin. Classic stuff.
lol @ taking serious the trolling of the trolling
It's like a trollfection
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#20Ch3wy(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 1:54:23 PM
Calm down Monk. Eat your dinner.
---