I don't care about anything else Xbox One has the games and PS4 doesn't

#1ElenaFisherPosted 10/28/2013 3:02:43 PM
I don't care about indie game ports. Good for you PS4 you locked up games I can play on my 5 year old PC. Congratulations.

Xbox One has awesome exclusives like Forza, D4, TitanFall, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon and many more. Xbox One has more exclusives at launch than PS4 will have until 2 years from now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nwjj.gif
#2whitelytningPosted 10/28/2013 3:03:13 PM
Cool.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#3teeebzPosted 10/28/2013 3:04:13 PM
Even thought that's your opinion.

Prepared to be yelled at for having one.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
#4leatheljPosted 10/28/2013 3:06:13 PM
i also think xbox one has better launch exclusives but that dosent mean sony has bad ones they both have good games i just think xbox has better launch ones (sry sony to many indies and knack wtf? that should be free with the console) but i will get a ps4 like a couple months to a year later 2 years max.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#5GuitaristMattPosted 10/28/2013 3:07:39 PM
They both have over 30 games on launch. They are both a high quality list of games. This no games thing is ridiculous.
---
Question about the PS4? Check here vvv
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#6CapwnDPosted 10/28/2013 3:09:56 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
They both have over 30 games on launch. They are both a high quality list of games. This no games thing is ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous at all. I am struggling to find a game that I want to play on the PS4. I still have my preorder but I might just flip it.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#7TreGoodaPosted 10/28/2013 3:10:29 PM
I'm with you. XBOX has a better library. To each their own.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#8HorridhalPosted 10/28/2013 3:12:15 PM
CapwnD posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...

It's not ridiculous at all. I am struggling to find a game that I want to play on the PS4. I still have my preorder but I might just flip it.

You saying that doesn't make it a fact. It is solely opinion and, while you are entitled to it, you need to realize other people sometimes have a differing one.
---
Analogy of gamefaqs: Islands of logic floating in a sea of idiocy and childishness.
Have a real point please. Don't use personal attacks or emotions.
#9Dr WhoopassPosted 10/28/2013 3:14:07 PM
I'm buying X1 first because I really want Forza 5 and DR3, whereas Sony doesn't have any exclusives I want. Then I'm gonna wait to see which one has the better version of Destiny to see if I buy PS4 or not.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#10teeebzPosted 10/28/2013 3:15:46 PM
Horridhal posted...
CapwnD posted...
GuitaristMatt posted...

You saying that doesn't make it a fact. It is solely opinion and, while you are entitled to it, you need to realize other people sometimes have a differing one.

You should inform the "others" who like to hang out here about this unique idea. They hang around posting about about a system they do not want to troll (mostly) with sarcastic and idiotic replies, many times even name calling. Too bad more people couldn't reply like you, you know, civilized and respectful.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe