I don't care about anything else Xbox One has the games and PS4 doesn't

#31stevieb1234567Posted 10/28/2013 5:44:38 PM
Ur gonna be sorry. So maybe launch isnt the greatest its still gonna have the best games ever in time. Gt 6 uncharted 4 anything naughty dog does and many more.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#32B1GB0SS_86Posted 11/1/2013 5:28:20 AM
Im getting Xbox one. Im not about to bash ps4 fans or anything. Im getting it because the exclusives they have are more appealing to me. I want dead rising 3 and killer instinct . Ps4 has nothing i like and this is coming from someone whe prefered sony for years. Ps2 had a better lineup on launch than ps4. Bit thats only my opinion.
#33Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/1/2013 6:16:06 AM
ElenaFisher posted...
I don't care about indie game ports. Good for you PS4 you locked up games I can play on my 5 year old PC. Congratulations.

Xbox One has awesome exclusives like Forza, D4, TitanFall, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon and many more. Xbox One has more exclusives at launch than PS4 will have until 2 years from now.

Technically with the Xbone only rendering at 720P, you can play Xbone games on your 5 year old PC
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#34Styrof0amPosted 11/1/2013 6:28:45 AM
I just love topic like this.

TC clearly states an opinion that is pro-XB1 (on a XB1 board nonetheless), yet he always manages to catch more replies from rabid Sony fanboys, than XB1 supporters. How can everyone else not see the superiority of that 50% ekstra raw power ... It's a brand people, not a religion.

I prefer Mappy and Son Son to most Metal Gear games (Ac!d excluded). It doesn't matter, that these games are 30+ years old and run in 400x300 (if that) on hardware that could be emulated on a calculator as early as the 90s. Not when I'm endlessly entertained.
#35BadLuckIncPosted 11/1/2013 6:31:08 AM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
ElenaFisher posted...
I don't care about indie game ports. Good for you PS4 you locked up games I can play on my 5 year old PC. Congratulations.

Xbox One has awesome exclusives like Forza, D4, TitanFall, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon and many more. Xbox One has more exclusives at launch than PS4 will have until 2 years from now.

Infamous: Second Son and Killzone look better than everything you listed. Also, Titanfall will be on 360 and eventually PS4 so I don't see that as a system-seller. My opinion is un-biased, I own 360 & PS3 and I will eventually own the ONE & PS4. Microsoft just needs to come down on the price because I'm not paying $100 for a USELESS peripheral.

Titanfall isn't coming to PS4:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2013/10/29/titanfall-exclusive-to-microsoft-definitely-not-coming-to-ps4/

And the Kinect has tons of potential and will be built upon and used a lot more by developers and Microsoft as EVERYONE is getting one with their console. The PS4 would of been close to the same price, but they decided to just abandon their PS-Eye and only support it for the few suckers that want to give Sony some money.
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~ Arrival Date Nov 22nd!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#36CapwnDPosted 11/1/2013 12:15:10 PM
stevieb1234567 posted...
Ur gonna be sorry. So maybe launch isnt the greatest its still gonna have the best games ever in time. Gt 6 uncharted 4 anything naughty dog does and many more.

lol. Just lol.

I'm not sure how it's so hard for people like you to understand that some people prefer the Xbox library over the Sony library. It would probably shatter your world to know that I enjoy games like Resogun and Stardust HD over games like Uncharted and MGS. My favorite PS3 games were downloadables. I play and enjoy the 360 much more than the PS3.

And you're saying what? "just wait?" lol. F*** why? Why wait? Are you getting any younger? I'm not "waiting" for good games, I want to play good games now.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#37embrandedonePosted 11/1/2013 12:19:55 PM
Because we know launch games are the end all be all of a console.

Xbots, yeesh...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#38CapwnDPosted 11/1/2013 12:22:46 PM
embrandedone posted...
Because we know launch games are the end all be all of a console.

Xbots, yeesh...

Because unless you're stupid, you can see that it's not just launch, we're talking the first year or two for both consoles.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh