(blogfaqs)Serious question to Xbox One buyers. What would it take...

#1L4YER_CAKEPosted 10/28/2013 5:39:34 PM
...for you to cancel your pre-order or your intentions of buying one? Coming from a Ps4 only buyer I understand this may come across as trolling, so I need to put a fine point on this. The rumors are just that, rumors, I get that, I truly do. However, between the rumors we have now, the rumors of days past that wound up being true, and all the changes to MS original vision for the system I have to say, with as little bias as a fanboy can possibly have, the Xbox One, at best, feels like...

...A schizophrenic system . It's just been changed and changed again, and with rumors circulating that thanks to the changes, the box isn't quite where it needs to be for launch, I can't fathom why one would want to risk making that purchase. Yet everywhere I look on this board, the same defense force that has been die hard since the first negative news came are still on each negative thread calling people ponies and trolls and are still steadfast in the belief that they are making a wise buying decision. Why?

I mean, I get the need to fight the trolls, because they are stupid ass*****, but aren't there some legitimate concerns going on here? Again, I ask what would it take for you to finally be fed up with MS and not buy a One at launch? For the rumors to be confirmed? For a hardware crashing bug to be found? Please tell me, because it really seems that some you would buy this thing if it broke games and called your loved ones racial slurs.

p.s. I am not, by any means trying to ask any of you to move to the ps4 camp, nor am I inviting a comparison of who has the worse rumors. I'm well aware of the setbacks to the ps4, I just want to have a talk about this, not start some dumbass flame war. So zephirannes and Hokage, Darkjay, and whoever else that is incapable of having a talk about this can just put me on ignore. kthx
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#2RollnThunder213Posted 10/28/2013 5:45:37 PM
Dedicated servers on all games
Being able to use the XB1 controller
A smooth functioning OS
If the PS Camera operated just as well as the Kinect
Halo

If every single one of those were on the PS4 I would gladly be buying it at launch over the Xbox One.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#3L4YER_CAKE(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2013 5:47:46 PM
You just, completely missed what I was asking didn't you?
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#4Decepticon89Posted 10/28/2013 5:49:28 PM
TC, just go away. You and all the other Sony fanboys need to stop your crusade of trying to convert Xbox people to Playstation people. Let people make up their own minds about what system they want. Why the hell does it matter to you?
---
"It's like a party in my mouth, and everyone's throwing up."
#5DaddyKojoPosted 10/28/2013 5:50:33 PM
Tldr.

Not canceling unless xbox one is going to sprout arms and try to kill me. What would it take for you to cancel your ps4 pre-order?
#6Combo626Posted 10/28/2013 5:53:45 PM
DaddyKojo posted...
Tldr.

Not canceling unless... It takes a video of me jerking off in my bed, I blew up as an overnight sex sensation and Microsoft claimed all royalties because they recorded it and not me. What would it take for you to cancel your ps4 pre-order?

---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#7DaddyKojoPosted 10/28/2013 5:57:08 PM
Combo626 posted...
DaddyKojo posted...
Tldr.

Not canceling unless... It takes a video of me jerking off in my bed, I blew up as an overnight sex sensation and Microsoft claimed all royalties because they recorded it and not me. What would it take for you to cancel your ps4 pre-order?

If they can sell that, more power to them.
#8llsamuraillPosted 10/28/2013 5:57:42 PM
TC you should be a writer. I have been trying to ask the same thing ,but not as nicely worded as you.
1 answer said Halo ,do you really want another Halo? PS4 will have destiny, the origional makers of Halo.
Dedicated servers is a plus imo. Confirmed?
In the end its up to the individual , but really PS4 this gen for me. The x1 scares me.
#9MmaguyPosted 10/28/2013 5:59:00 PM
If the TV/entertainment system control was completely changed (for the worse) or scrapped, if the controller was less interesting, and more importantly if it didn't have the better games, I'd instead get a PS4 at launch instead of an Xbox One (I plan to get both eventually).

Xbox One has better games in my opinion, it has a more interesting controller in my opinion, the TV/entertainment/console voice commands and control are very interesting and I'm excited to try them out more than I'm excited to try out anything on the PS4.

Basically, at this very moment, it has features that interest me more than PS4 and it has better games than PS4. So, for me to not get an Xbox One, MS would have to scrap and remove the whole TV/console voice commands and then announce that all of the Xbox One games (DR3/Ryse/Crimson/KIller Instinct/Forza etc) have been either cancelled or are no longer exclusive.
#10Combo626Posted 10/28/2013 5:59:40 PM
llsamuraill posted...
TC you should be a writer. I have been trying to ask the same thing ,but not as nicely worded as you.
1 answer said Halo ,do you really want another Halo? PS4 will have destiny, the origional makers of Halo.
Dedicated servers is a plus imo. Confirmed?
In the end its up to the individual , but really PS4 this gen for me. The x1 scares me.

You know what scares me? Your grasp of the English language and typing skills.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!