(blogfaqs)Serious question to Xbox One buyers. What would it take...

#101ChargrilledPosted 10/28/2013 9:00:40 PM
every exclusive game like forza 5 and ryse to appear on ps4 at launch.

but they arent going to, so im getting xb1.
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#102Dev445Posted 10/28/2013 9:04:43 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Dev445 posted...
Why are y'all calling them females hustlers? Where I'm from we call them Prostitute's, Sluts, hos and b*****.

Please stay focused sir. We are discussing x1 and what it would take for us to cancel our preorders.

Example: if it only showed 1970 low res high follicle count nudes.
That's a deal breaker.

Ok if XB1 wouldn't let me use Bing or Internet Explorer to search for woman body parts while I stroke my mushroom tip then I would cancel my order.

Sike let me stop XD.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#103gumbyxcore99Posted 10/28/2013 9:06:56 PM
nobody knows how either console launch will go
---
(C)1998 PS4 DEFENcE FORZE
#104NimbusStevPosted 10/28/2013 9:22:27 PM
ScRui posted...
If the Xbox ONE was 400$ , with a awesome fps like killzone (but not killzone) didn't have a camera and also if I had to pay for a online service that used to be free with facebook capabilities....

If all those things happened I wouldn't buy a Xbox ONE... And I would go with the competitors console...

So as of right now ill stick with the Xbox ONE at launch and PS4 when inFamous comes out....

Simple right?

So if Microsoft decided not to force everyone to buy the Kinect with their console and reduced the price by $100, that would make you cancel your X1 preorder? Nice logic.
#105ScRuiPosted 10/28/2013 9:25:21 PM
NimbusStev posted...
ScRui posted...
If the Xbox ONE was 400$ , with a awesome fps like killzone (but not killzone) didn't have a camera and also if I had to pay for a online service that used to be free with facebook capabilities....

If all those things happened I wouldn't buy a Xbox ONE... And I would go with the competitors console...

So as of right now ill stick with the Xbox ONE at launch and PS4 when inFamous comes out....

Simple right?

So if Microsoft decided not to force everyone to buy the Kinect with their console and reduced the price by $100, that would make you cancel your X1 preorder? Nice logic.

I like what I like.... Price is not an issue... BTW I suggest reading my post again... You might be able what I did there....
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>