So are people going to do this all the way up until launch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So are people going to do this all the way up until launch?
2 years ago#1
Seems like daily there is "BREAKING UNBELIEVABLE NEWS" on this forum. Then people argue and debate whatever that daily issue is and move on to the next thing the next day.

So my question is, are people going to do this up till the actual launch of the console?
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni
2 years ago#2
Yeah, probably.
2 years ago#3
Probably after it launches too.

mostly because it's 100$ more for less.
2 years ago#4
AzaneAzer posted...

---
People, especially children, are inherently evil. - Omega Gilgamesh
GT: SmokyJoMama
2 years ago#5
Based on how I see the xbone launch playing out a lot like the ps3 launch played out previously, I think this board will remain in it's current state for a while past launch and maybe longer depending on how things play out.
2 years ago#6
Well the PS3 was trolled for about 4 years after launch so hold on to your butt. Lol
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
2 years ago#7
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Well the PS3 was trolled for about 4 years after launch so hold on to your butt. Lol

As a former PS3 owner I'm glad I didn't go to that board then. I will buy an X1 and probably a PS4 much later. I tend to only go to boards of things I'm currently interested in. If this board is par for the course on console boards then I'm looking forward to moving on to individual games boards.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni
2 years ago#8
As both consoles get closer to launch both camps are becoming even more tight lipped and careful about what gets released to the press so gaming journalists are going crazy to capitalize on any snippet of information. In the final days before launch anybody involved in the industry won't even be able to fart without a games journalist/blogger tweeting about it.
2 years ago#9
AzaneAzer posted...

mostly because it's 100$ more for less.

It's actually $100 more for more, since you're getting an included peripheral and more launch games.

Also, why did you put the dollar sign after the number? That's just plain odd.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: DrHeinzDoof PSN: OptimusDad
2 years ago#10
Cowboy082288 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

As a former PS3 owner I'm glad I didn't go to that board then. I will buy an X1 and probably a PS4 much later. I tend to only go to boards of things I'm currently interested in. If this board is par for the course on console boards then I'm looking forward to moving on to individual games boards.

Just giving you a heads up.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So are people going to do this all the way up until launch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived